do I know you

Bethany pov

It was chayosse. I was annoyed at Jay for dropping the job so he couldn't go night school, everyone was annoyed at me about not telling them, and to make it all worse the police had come round but had stayed cus we hadn't seen Danielle for over 6 houers.

"It be fine" Joe said placing a hand in my shoulder. He was the only one not against me. "How can you be so calm?" I asked. "I'm not" he replyed pan face. "What if something's happend to her?" I asked. "She...She did this when her dad died...She struggled with noise and would just go" he told me. "Something could stil-"LOOK IM SORRY FOR TRYING TO STAY POSTIVE AND I KNOW YOUR IN A MOOD CUS EVERYONE HATES YOU BUT I'M WORRIED TO I JUST DONT FEEL THE NEED TO BROARD CAST IT !" He shouted making me step back. "Joe I'm so-"don't" he said walking off.

Danielle pov

I could feel a needle penetrate onto my neck. "Stop" I said but the hand was makeing me unable to talk as I passed out.

I woke up with a man infrount if me turned away in a balaclaver. I was in a empty small room as i tryed to undo the bolt on the door. "I wouldn't if i was you" he hissed. I recongnised the voice. "Do i know you?" I awsked without thinking. "Ask your dad" he hissed. "My dads dead" I replyed and he didn't awnser but started to undo his shirt. "D.d.did he do something t.to you?" I ask. Knew what wes going to happen so the longest I could detract him the better.

"Not exactly" he spat with anger. 'Did I.i do something to h.h.h.hurt you" I asked staring to shake, some tears running down me but I wiped them away straut away."you could say that" he spat as he stopped undoing his shirt buttons and hanging his head down and staying there a moment before he took off his top and turned round to me kneeling down to me and taking off my top.

"Look what ever I've don-"just do what I say" he hissed running his fingers across my breasts, tears run big down. "Dont cry you bitch" he snapped slapping me. I couldn't say any more.

"Good girl" he said as i tryed to calm my breathing. His hands traced my breasts then went down my waist and to the top of my trousers. The then pulled them down slightly as his hands went into me quickly and harshly. I felt paralises. It hurt so much mentally and physically.

He then took off his trousers and mine.he pinned me down going into me "enjoy it. It's what your bastart if a dad should be seeing if he was alive, or if there's hell" he spat. "Stop" I say shaking. "BEHAVE YOU WHORE" he said punching mein the eye as i felt him relise. The whole time his hands roamed my body. I felt so scaird. It just made me trembled more. The more I trembled the harder he went and the more violent he got. There was no way out.