it's Bethany

Joe pov

"JOE OPEN UP" I heard my mum shout. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" I shouted. "OPEN UP OR ILL MAKE YOU" she shouted back. "Mum I'll talk to him" I heard Danielle say. "Fine" she sighed.

"Joe please" she begged. "I can't do it" I wisperd, tears trickling down my cheaks but she clearly heard me. "Let me in please...give me a reason to fight for you and i will" she replyed. "I don't want to fight any more. I'm sick of fighting" I awnserd truthly. "I know. And everyone just engorged you and your feelings. We've all just labled you as the baddy. Please open up. Stay strong...its What bethen would want" she awnserd as I slowly got of the bed and opend the door.

We then sat in the edge if my bed, neither of us talking till adventualy she spoke. "Look me in the eyes...did You rape or sexually abuse betheny" she said. "No neither did I Hannah" I awnserd. "Well what happend that night with Hannah?" She asked and I shook my head. "Why won't you tell me?" She asked. "I didn't rape her...but...I did something else I regret" I awnserd trying to keep the tears back. "What?" She asked. "I can't say...it's to painful" I awnserd. "Please Joe. I want a reason to back you-"I'd rather be alone then go though that night again."I awnserd.

"Please Joe. I get your upset but so am i" she replyed but I shook my head and she went to walk off till I spoke.

"I ran" I awnserd. "What ?"she said stopping. "Hannah and me...we'd been to a night club. She went off and i went to look. I was only a bit tipsy but she was hammerd. I went to look for her...she just sat there in the trash...I knew what had happened. I couldn't face to staying with her...I kissed her on the lips...she woke up slightly saying it was me and i ran." I explained unable to stop the tears.

"Why didn't you say anything?" She asked. "Who ever raped her...he's still out there...it would of killed her knowing that...I mean she was to scaird to go the police" I awnserd

"You should of rang them. Cctv and everything. They would have proof" she replyed. "And where would that of left her. I had to act like i was just being my normal cocky self. If she knew the person was still out there..." I awnserd.

"Yer but...you'd still have your dad, I'd do anything fir that" she said. "It was last straw. Him and mum alwase argued about me...dad might of stayed till I got accused" I told her. It get better. I promised" she said hugging me. We hadn't been this close in what seaned like forever.

Mimi pov
"Jay you need to go inside its poring" I told him and he just srugged. "April showers Bing may flowers" he replyed. "Its not apri-"bethany...she used to say it when we were young and it was raning." He intrupted as more tears crept down his cheaks.

"Shell be ok. She has to be. It's Bethany"