mixed bag of news

Joe pov

"I'm back" Bethany called as we all ran over to her. "You ok. You had me worried is stif" Jay said hugging her as we then all hugged her. "Anyway. I'm realy tierd so I better get up to bed" she replyed walking of and i followed. "Hey" I said walking in sitting next to her. She was alredy in bed with the cover over her.

"What did they say?" I aajed. "They did blood and a ecg wich is a trace of the heart and they can't find nothing. They think its just stress." She awnserd. "They Cant just put it down to stress. They need to do a head scan. This is the second time now" i replyed. "I realy dont care anymore" she awbserd bluntly. "Is something else going on?" I asked as there was silence. "Bethany what's up?" I asked.

"My gcse...ive got to resit them because I was in hospital" she explained. "Cant they go off your mocks ?" I asked. it's up to the powers that be and they demand resist" she awnserd as some tears trickled down her cheak and i lifted up the qiult and went in with her.

"I'm sorry about earlier" she told me. "Its find. Honestly. Your ill and im here for yiu" i awnserd placing a Kiss on her head as we both fell asleep.

Danielle pov
I was sat wathing tv when i heard the bell ring. "Ill get it" my mum called. I then heard arguing as me mini and Jay both went to see what was happing. It was Joe's dad. "You made quite clear you didn't want to see joe" my mum snapped. "Mum please...Joe still wants to see him" I replyed. "Why you hear any way?" My mum shot at him. "Danielle rang me" he awnserd as everyone's eyes were on me. "Joe misses his dad, he can still make things right. I can't see mine again" I replyed. "I miss your dad to. But you realy shouldn't of rang" she replyed. "ARE YOU SERIOUS! IF YOU MISSED DAD YOU WOULDNT OF HANE BACK TO JOES THEN TO BETHANYS/JAYS DAD! YOU DONT MISS HIM AT ALL!" I shouted storming out if the house.

"Dannile wait" Mimi called as I ran off till we got to the park and i sat on a swing and she sat next to me. "Its father day tomorrow... do you recong that's why his dads made a show?" I voiced. "Maby. Atleast he's there I suppose" Mimi replyed. "I just wish my dad was here" I awnserd, tears in both our eyes. "So do i" she mutterd.

Joe pov
"Joe" I heard someone say. "What?" I asked. "Your dad's turned up" Jay told me. "My dad ???" I asked shocked sitting up."yer" he replyed as I got up and rushed downstairs. "Dad" I said shocked as I walked into the kitchen as he came up to me. "I've missed you dad. To much" I replyed as I hugged him tightly. "Im sorry about what i said. I realy am" he replyed. "Its fine" I awnserd wiping the tears from my eyes.