fight

***1 week later***

Bethany pov

I was sat in the living room watching tv when I heard a nock at the door. "I'll get it" Danielle said. "JOE!" I heard her squeal exsitedly as everyone made there way to the door. "I'm sorry about everything I just needed time to think" he explained. "It's fine. Bethany said you were safe so that's the main thing" his mum replyed as he walked in and we all hugged.

***later on***

Joe pov

I was sat in my room when there was a nock on the door. "Come in" i replyed. It was mum. "I don't want to talk about what happened and i don't want to see dad." I told her. "That's up to you but I've told your dad you're back" she explained as I nodded and she sat in the bed next to me. "I'm realy sorry for what I said. This is yiur home and your alwase welcome here. I'm also sorry that I let you believe it was your fault you didn't see him" she told me and i nodded. I knew i needed to tell her about hannsh.

"Mum...um...when I was away...I went back Liverpool for a bit..Hannah killed her self" I told her. "Sorry what" Danielle said walking into my room. "Heard if nocking!" I snapped. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SHE WAS DEAD. ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS DEAD!" She shouted.

"I'm sorry." I replyed. "your sick sometimes joe" she argued. "Danielle. Your brother's had a tough time of it" she awnserd. "What finding out your a lier and his dad's even worse then he is" she spat. "Please just all leave me alone!" I snapped just needing space. "Fine. I dont know why I missed you!" She snapped storming out.

I desided to take a walk around the park for a bit but mum persisted someone went with me so Bethany did. She had wanted Danielle but she'd refused. We sat on the swings for a bit when I saw Kyle. "So runaways finally back" he jeard. "Back of Kyle" she spat. "Talking for your boyfriend now are we!" He jeared as my fist clenched but she place a hand on on my arm. "You two are perfetic. When are you going to wake up Bethany - people like that don't have a single bone in there body with love. They just want you to fuck them and pick tgen out of there messed up lives" he spat.

"You know NOTHING about me" I snapped standing up. "All I know is that you robbed my girlfriend and clearly just want her for the reasons I just explained" he snapped both of them inched away from each other.

"Joe just leave him. He's not worth it" she said trying to pull me back but i resisted. "If you want a fight fight me. I'm right here" Kyle teased. "Or are you to busy sucking up to bethany' He added. "Fine then" I snapped launching for him.

Danielle pov

"You've only been back a day and were picking you up from a police station!" I spat. "I'm sorry I just lost it" he replyed. "What did he say? Had you not told him something to " I spat. "Danielle !" Mum warned. "What! He runs away and all if a sudden everyone cares about him. He's just an attention seeker" I snapped. "I MISS HANNAH TO AND I SHOULD IF TOLD YOU. I GET YOUR UPSET BUT YOU DONT HAVE TO TAKE IT OUT ON ME!" He shouted. "SURLY YOU KNEW SHE WAS ILL. YOU COULD OF TOLD ME SHE WASNT COPEING !" I snapped."would you cope. You have no clue what she went though. Non of us do. It was my fault I know that." He reolyed. "Now your just feeling sorry fir your self" I argued back. "You can think what you want. I don't care anymore. I'm back for good. No more running off.because if I hadn't of Hannah would still be alive" he awnserd as we got into the car and drove home in silence.