a sweet and saluted 16 - part 1

Berhany pov

"Happy birthday" Joe said as i opened my eyes and everyone was on my bed. It was a family tradition that we all used to do. When I was young mum was ill for a fue months, I remember for my 5th birthday her taking herself out of hospital just to be here. Where was she now?

"If you don't want to do this because of mum that's fine" Jay wisperd in my ear. He could alwase tell when I was upset and what it was about. He said it was my eyes that gave it away, made me like an open book.

***later on***
It was after school and i was getting changed for my party with Joe Mimi Jay and Danielle alimh with 8 other friends from school but unfortantly Kyle couldn't make it. I put on my dark burgandy strapless pensle dress, with a lepod print fury sleavless cardigan. I then curled my hair with chopstick curlers and put on some bright red lipstick and done smoky eye shadow. I then put on my gold love heart neckles, brackets and loop hearings that kyle had got ma and put on some nude heals as I shoved some items in a black glitary clutch bag and went to leave my room.

"Bethany are you comei...wow" Joe said walking in and i roled my eyes. "No I'm serious you look amazing" he replyed. "Can you just be nice - It's my 16th!" I exclaimed. " i am being nice" he exckaimed. "No your being a perv as usual" i snapped and he storned out annoyed. "Joe I'm sorry" I called but he ignored me so I walked into his room.

"Sorry I shouldn't of said it" I awnserd. "I've had worse" I replyed. "Is this about the whole rape thing" and he nodded as I hugged him and walked out awkwardly and made my way down to the living room.

***meal***

"KYLE" I exclaimed run up to him as he spun me around as we kissed on the lips. "I didn't think you were coming ?!" I explained. "Well it was a surprise. And I got you a presanr" he added. "You already got me real gold julary set" I awnserd. "Yet well it's your 16th" he awnserd passing me an envelope. I opens it to see a card and two tickets to little mix !!! "THANKYOU !" I exclaimed as everyone laughed and we sat down.

About half way though i went to get some more drinks. Me and joe were both a bit tipsy but the others appart from jay couldnt drink but he had an exam tomorrow where as mine started on Wednesday and it was Friday night. As I went to get some more drinks kyle cane up to me.

"Tonight has been a great night but...Bethany...ive got to brake up with yo- 'WHAT" I shouted. "Beth-" "DONT YOU DARE TRY AND BACK THIS UP!" I shouted. "Please" he begged in tears. "JUST LEAVE ME" I shouted storming off.

Joe pov
I could see Bethany at the bar and by her body language I could tell she was upset. So I made my excuses and came up to her wrapping my arms around her waist. "What's wrong?" I asked slightly slured as she sat there with a pint of strong beer. "I'm fine" she replyed taking a swig. "You coming back to the table ?" I asked and she shook her head. "I'm going to order some shots, stay will you" she replyed. "Bethany. You shouldn't have so much" I sigehd.

"You do" she snapped. "I'm used to it" I replyed. "Please" she begged and i sighed nodding. Within muinits we were laughing and messing arround. "What happend with Kyle" I asked. "The fuker broke up with me" she slured. "And how are you feeling about it?" I askrd "I don't care" she said placing a hand on my crutch. "Because I love you" she replyed As we brushed our lips against each other.