what are friends for

Bethany pov
I stood in jays arms for a good 10 muinits. That's the thing about Jay he's alwase there when you need him. He realy is the best brother ever. Hew more like a mate. My dad and step mum had both tryed to get me to talk but Jay had cleared them off. Eventually I pulled away from his grip. "Thanks...but I've got mock exams comeing up soon" I told him as he nodded and went off to my room.

I sat doing my work for about 20 muinits when Mimi walked in. "I'd nock but I had food" she told me and i nodded as she sat next to me. "What you doing?" I asked. "Trying to be nice...despite having no heart" she said making me laugh. "So what work you doing ?" She asked "science" I replyed not looking at her. "What even happend?" She asked as I put down my pen and looked at her. "You reaky don't get tact do you?" I replyed. "No" she said in a sarcastic manor.

"If you want to know ask joe" i replyed. "My ears are burning" he said walking in. "Get out. Were trying to talk" Mimi commented. "Yer but I want to talk to Bethany" he sulked. "Jump to the back of the cue. Now move it" she said. "No" Joe replyed in an definitive manner as Mimi stood up infrount of him. "I may be half the size if you, but i will beat the shit out of you" she scowled. "I'm not moving for lies to be said about me. I know what happened and she dosent know the full story" he snapped. "Well talk to me later then" i scowled. "Fine" he scowled back walking out.

"So what's going on then?" She asked. "Theres roumers saying I kissed Joe. He must of started them. Now Kyle's in a mood with me"I explained. "I know Joe's a dick but...maby You should listen to his side of the stoty" she awnserd. "Well i will later" I replyed. "I mean atchaly listen, not just hear. Do you even have proof he started them?" She asked and I shook my head.

"I'm reaky not used to all this. Normally I just hide in the corner and get in with life. I'm not an augmenitive type" I replyed. "Luckly I am, so I can help" she awnserd making me giggle.

We talked for a bit and it realy helped. But adventualy I had to face up to what I was dreading. I had to talk to Joe.