***next day***

Bethany pov
"I'm just going out. I won't be long" I told my dad as he nodded not paying much attention as I left. I made the 20 muinit Jeremy to the holiday home.

"Joe" i called though the mail box as I rang the bell. The cottage was set back in a forost part. "What" he moaned opeing the door. He was topless and in some dark geans. Normally I'd make a snarky comment but I coukd tell he was tierd and his eyes were stained with tears. "You ok?" I asked. "Fine" he lied rustling his hair. "Can i come in?" I asked. "O yer yer course" he replyed as I walked in.

We both walked into the living room as I gave him a bag. "I just grabbed some things from your room"I told him as he nodded. "Got my favirot things. Thanks" he replyed smiling slightly as we sat in silence for a moment.

"I told your mum your at a friends....Jay knows-I didn't have a choice but he promised he'd keep it a secret." I told him and he nodded. "Have you eaten?" I asked and he shook his head."I've got some food here, I had some savings." I told him getting out a load of food. "Thanks" he mutterd. "Come on Joe. Give me a snarky comment or something...this isn't you" I said. "You didn't find out your dad's everyting you were accused of tho did you!" He snapped. "What" i said taken back. "Forget i said anything." He replyed looking down.

"I'll put the stuff away and cook some dinner for you" I told him. "You don't have to do this" he replyed. "I want to" I awnserd getting up and placing a kiss on his head but he pulled away. "I love you...I'm just not in the mood yer" he said and i nodded.

Joe pov
I sat there staring out of the window till I heard a rash from the kitchen. "Bethany you ok" I asked. "I CANT COPE ANY MORE!" She shouted chucking a bowl across the room. "Bethany what's wrong" I asked before she looks at me blankly. Knowing what might happen I rushed in front of her as she colapsd.

"Why dose this alwase happen to me" I snapped smashing my hand against the wall in furey as i rang the abmulence.

"Whys she not waking up!" I exclaimed to the crew. "We're check her obs. What's her name?" They asked. "Bethany" Why did all this have to happen to me.