Chapter 2: No Effect

I begged and pleaded for Nate to leave me at the library and not the mall, but of course it's his job to make my life miserable.

"I have clothes for January, you yourself said it", I told him.

"Well I lied. Winter here is way more warmer than in Minnesota now get out of the car and shop your little heart out", he said unlocking my door. I gave him a scowl before I got out and made sure to slam the door. I hated the mall, well only when it was crowded, which it was. With Nate long gone, I guess I was doomed to shop my little heart out. I took a deep breath and began my long treacherous deck into The Mall.

The first place I went to was Hot Topic, I could finally buy all the shirts I wanted without worrying about the price and to be honest I was ecstatic. Probably the first and last time I'm ever this happy to shop.

The first thing I ran to were the Walking Dead Shirts. I swear I almost fainted when I saw them. I made sure to buy one of every shirt. When it cane to pants I just bought three white and four black. That should last me a while. I decided to head into Old Navy to buy sumner clothes since it was still winter the clothes were cheap. I settled for a white, navy blue and pink shorts for now along side with some jeans of course. After leaving Old Navy, I decided to go take a break from all this shopping so I went to the food court to sit down. I regret that choice because I swear I saw a little boy who had the flue sneezing everywhere and this other little girl who looked like she had the chicken pox: which I've never had before so I needed to get out of there now. I dialed Nate's number and told to come pick me up. I can just get shoes next week.

"Jesus Nicole, why so much stuff, I thought you hated shopping", he said looking at my five bags as he walked up to me.

"You said to shop by little heart out."

"Yeah, but I didn't mean it." He shook his head and picked up my bags. Honestly, he was just being dramatic, there were live five or so bags and all were pretty light.

"Can you just take my bags I really have to pee and wash my hands. Have you seen how these people are sneezing and coughing every where."

"You got five minutes germaphobe," I nodded and ran to the bathroom trying to hurry, but when I checked each stall they were all busy. As I stood in there waiting for a stall to open up I began to hear noises. Not noises, more like moaning and heavy breathing coming from two different people. That is not what bathrooms are used for. The noises creeped me out too much so I decided to just wash my hands and leave. Suddenly it stopped, a tall blonde chick came out, she fixed her hair gave me a dirty look and walked out. A few seconds later a guy came out.

"The fuck are you looking at", he asked. I didn't realize I was staring well more like scowling at him. Keep you mouth shut, my conscious kept telling me.

"Last time I checked public bathrooms are not sleezy motels", I told him. I tend not to listen to my conscious when I get annoyed or mad.

"Whatever princess, you know you wanted to join in", he said.

"Sounded pretty quick. Are you always that fast because if you are I'd rather not", I snapped back at him.

"See for yourself", he said opening the bathroom stall for me.

"As if I would ever go on there with you, pig." I rolled my eyes and walked out as I did I heard him chuckle.

"One day you will princess, maybe next time", he shouted. I shivered at the thought of all the bacteria that could be in there and on him.

"Nicole let's go", Nate yelled out to me. I rolled my eyes and walked towards him.

"You decide to clean the bathroom or something you were in there pretty long."