Chapter 7: I'm Done Playing Games

Author's Note: Hey guys sorry for not uploading a lot sooner. I wanted to write more chapters before uploading this one. Hopefully I won't procrastinate anymore.

-------

"Nicole what the hell", Nate yelled as he looked at the crumbled pieces of paper that blanketed my room.

"What do these papers even have written on them", he asked holding one of them in his hand waving it in my face.

"They're ideas", I mumbled rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"Ideas? Ideas for what?"

"Oh something", I said thinking back to my sleepless Saturday. I spent most of the night thinking of ideas to get back at Ryder. Okay so maybe I was taking this a little to far but it wasn't just the ass slap that pissed me off. Oh no that was just the straw that broke the camels back. It was all the stolen kisses, the aggressive grabs and the ice down my back. Just thinking about everything got me heated. "Think Nicole think what does he like most, annoying me, so don't give him a reaction. But you already tried that and clearly it didn't work. What am I going to do", I said to myself.

As much as I hated to do this but I needed a serious brainstorming session and whose better than Casey. I grabbed my phone and texted her to asking if she was up for the mall. She quickly replied with, "Hell yes", followed by "Be there in like 5." I shook my head and smiled at her response. This girl lives for the mall. I was about to start picking up the paper balls when I heard a car honking, thinking it was Casey I ran downstairs and out the door. I noticed a black Camaro with a big ugly key scratch on it. I walked on over dreading my decision of not going back inside.

"What the hell do you want", I asked looking into his car through the window.

"Nothing just wanted to say hi, you know doing the neighborly thing, I'm on my way to pick up Daniela."

"And I care why", I asked. I'm guessing this Daniela girl was the redheaded bimbo whore he's been with all week long.

"Well I was thinking I could cancel on her so me and you could do something."

"Hope and you have Daniela have fun", I said walking back to my house.

"Suit yourself, but one day you'll be begging to sleep with me", he said as his engine roared back to life and then he drove off making sure to blow me a kiss as he did. A few moments later Casey drove up and she could tell I was mad. As soon as I got to the car I opened my mouth and dished it all out. From the first encounter to the whole game of revenge.

"You cannot just dish this all out at once, I am driving here. Next time let me pull over", she joked keeping her eyes on the road. She stayed quiet for a few seconds as we drove.

"I got it", she proclaimed stomping her foot on the brake making my head jerk forward and the seatbelt choke me once again.

"Tell me", I said rubbing my neck.

"Well from what you told me it seems like Ryder likes you, well more like loves you."

"You're insane Casey."

"No really think about it. You see how he treats this Daniela chick. Their PDA is so violent and loud and icky. When it comes to you he just grabs from behind, and then kisses you. Think about it, if he didn't like you he would have you like Daniela. You would just be another chain on his belt, but he doesn't want that."

"Oh come on Casey, that's the only thing on his mind, he's told me before so many times and has clearly showed it", I argued back.

"He probably doesn't know it himself, I bet if you were to give him what he says he wants he'd come crawling back so easily in then you can crush his little bad boy heart", she said starting the car back up again, "well if you don't fall for him", she quickly added. I scoffed at the idea