Chapter 1

The bell goes and its the end last period. YES!!!! Finally the end of the day plus it's a Friday so I have the whole weekend to spend with my best friend Claire. We have both just turned 18 so we decide to have a big blow out tonight. Since we are in senior year at school we never get time just to hang out. So much homework! So much exams! So we didn't want another ordinary day. I wait for Claire outside the school and finally she comes out.

"Hey M'Darling how you doing" she says.

"I'm great thanks can't wait for tonight though" I reply in a excited tone.
We walk home and we live next door to each other so we don't need to walk in separate directions.

"Did your dad send you money last week for your birthday?" Claire asks me.

"Yeah £50 and a card" I say. I haven't seen my Dad in 10 years but he always sends me money for my birthday. Waste of space if you ask me.
When we arrive home I say to Claire I will see her in a couple of hours. She gives me a hug and we went inside.

"Hi mum" I say and give her a hug.

"Hello darling how's my Angel"

"Yeah I'm good. School was so boring but.....Ethan has asked me to prom" I said with a big smile on my face.

"What the boy you have had a crush on forever"

"Yeah.....I can't believe it either"

"That's fantastic hunni" she gives me a hug. I head upstairs and fire up my laptop and watch YouTube videos for a while.

Its now 7:30pm Claire is coming over in half an hour. I have had a shower and I have got a pair of black jeans on and a New York T-Shirt (I don't do dresses). I hear a knock at the door it must be Claire. I run to the landing and shout to my mum.
"Tell Claire I will be down in 2 minutes!"
I put on a little bit of make-up and head downstairs. I go into the kitchen and grab a pack of crisps to eat on the way to the club. I walk into the living room and my mum is talking to a man. I'm sure I've seen him before.

"Mum?" She turns around and she is in tears.
"Mum what's wrong?" I ask her. She moves to the side a bit and I can see the guy more clearly. Holy crap! It's my dad!

"What is he doing here.....have you done something to her?" I ask him.

"Angel sit down we need to talk" my mum says.

"I can't I'm going out. What's this about?"

"Jordy your coming to live with me for a few months" my dad says quickly.

"Am I hell!, how dare you come in hear after 10 years and say I'm coming to live with you. Well you can shove that up your ass!" I say to him.

"Angel look this is important. I'm not what you think I am" my mum pipes up.

"What are you talking about" God I'm so puzzled.

"Look I just want you to know that you are special and I will always love you" mum said, she is crying and I start to tear up.

"Mum please what is going on" God she needs to spit it out.

"I need to go back up to heaven"

"Come again?" Ok now I'm confused.

"Before you were born I came down from heaven,........and I fell for John and.....and.....I stayed for you" She was making no sense.

"Mum what are you talking about!?" I said I'm getting really annoyed now.

"I'm.....a....Angel" she said really slowly.
A what!!!! There's no such thing. She is still not making sense. I start to laugh.

"You honestly expect me to believe that your a Angel....so what I'm half Angel and Half human. Or you gonna say that my dad is the devil"

"No I'm human" he said I look to him and laugh again.

"You believe this bull!" I say to him. I can't believe what I'm hearing. My parents are nut jobs.

"Look....." my mum said and seconds later I see massive white feathered wings behind her and a sparkling ring above her head. HOLY SHIT! I move back, and bang into a book shelf and I knock over a vase. But I can't take my eyes off her. I must be dreaming.

"Can you see that?" My dad said.

"You can't possibly say you can't see what I'm seeing"

"Only you can see it my wee Angel. Since your half of what I am you can see all Angel's on this earth. The one's that show you anyway." Mum says as she walks over to me. She put her hand on my face and looks me in the eye.

"Please remeber I love you. I always will" and without another word she disappeared into thin air. I can't move. I'm actually in shock.

Seconds later Claire walks in.

"Hey you ready?" She asks and I didn't say anything, I'm speechless.

"Ok? What have I missed?" She asks and I finally look at her.

Oh you have no idea.