Chapter 12

*Skips 2 months*

I stayed over at Claire's house last night with the boys. When I wake up it's 6:30am. I walk into the kitchen since I slept downstairs and I poured myself a glass of water. After I took a drink I washed my glass and put it away.
I pull out my phone and check the news. I notice that there has been another suicide. But that's weird another suicide of a young girl? I check it out a little deeper. I notice it's once a month. All young girls about my age and all brunette's.
I run out the door still in my pajamas and into my house. I plug my laptop in with the printer and print all the news articles and all the details on the girls. Suddenly my phone starts to ring, it's Ethan.

"Hiya"

"Hey where are you?"

"I'm at my house. Come over, on your own though. I think I have found something weird"

"OK be right over"
We hang up and I wait for him.

When he arrives I show him what I've printed. He scans the papers and he looks confused.

"Look it's all suicides, but they all happen once a month, and they are all young brunette girls" I said.

"So?"

"So... It's weird. They are all about my age and look, they all died the same way" I show him another bit of paper.

"Yeah suicides"

"Not just suicides. They all hang themselves in the exact the same place. In the living room"

"And the exact same time"

"What?"

"Look. They all died at 10:06pm" Ethan says pointing to the time. He was right this is too weird to be normal.

"Do you think I should call Sam?" I ask him.

"If you don't I will" he replies.
I pull out my phone call the number.

"Hello Agent Gibson"

"Uh... I'm looking for a Sam Winchester?"

"Who is this?"

"It's Jordy"

"Oh Jordy hey. It is Sam this is the FBI phone"

"Uh OK? Anyway listen I have something weird to show you can you come to my house? "

"Yeah I will be there in 20 minutes"
We hang up. I go back over to Claire's and explain to her and Grayson what I've found. Then we all head back to mine and I get dressed into jeans and a checkered shirt.

*30 minutes*

Sam finally arrives. I don't hesitate and I show him what I found. He scans it carefully.

"It's not a ordinary case is it?" I ask.

"No it's a hunt" he replies.

"OK I want in"

"Why?"

"Because inspite everything what happened with Dad your my brother and I want to help"

"OK pack your things" he walks out looking a little worried. I turn to the others.

"You can't possibly be serious? " Claire said with her eyes widen.

"It's one case I will be fine"

"How can you possibly know that Jordy! And don't give me the whole 'I'm half Angel' shit"

"Look I will be fine and if not then you can kick my ass"

"I can kick your ass?"

"Don't act like you haven't thought about it" I smirk and she laughs at me. She gives me a hug and tells me to be safe. I give Grayson a hug then I turn to Ethan.

"Are you sure? I don't want you getting hurt" he said looking worried.

"I will be OK. I won't be long. 3 days max" he still looks worried. I plant a small kiss on his lips.

"I love you" I whisper.

"Ditto" he replies.
I pack a few clothes to last me a few days. I grab all my paper that I printed and I head out the door. I get into the car and it's the Chevy Impala 67 again.

"I love this car" I said and Sam smiles.

"You will get on well with Dean. This is his car" he starts the engine and we set off. I'm so excited and a bit neveous.

We arrive at a different Motel and it looks even tackier. We head into the room and Dean's eyes dart to me.

"What is she doing here? "he asks.

"I have found you a case my lovely older brother" I replied in a sarcastic tone and I show him the pieces of paper.
"And I'm coming with you. No arguments".

He looks annoyed but I don't care.
Time to learn how to hunt!