Chapter 18

*Skips 6 months*

It's Claire's 19th birthday today and we are having a party at my house. I haven't spoken or seen Ethan in 6 months. Last I heard he is dating Abbie Butcher. I hate her she bullied me a lot in school, but I can't really say anything because what I did to him was so much worse. I haven't really spoken to Grayson much either, he hates me for what I done to Ethan. I am not ready to move on yet. I decide to put all my feelings to one side, this night is about Claire.
I start to cook all the food and get the place set up. It's looking good!

It's 9:35pm and my house is packed. Claire is sitting on Grayson's lap and I choose not to bother them. I start to talk to Jacob. We went to school together, I have known him for years. We are in deep conversation when I look behind him and I see Ethan. Oh god what is he doing here?! I excuse myself from Jacob and I walk over to Claire.

"Claire can I talk to you" I yell over the music. She gets off Grayson's lap and I pull her to the side.
"Hun what's Ethan doing here I didn't invite him"

"No Gray did, and he invited his new girlfriend too" she yells.

"What?!" I turn around and I see Ethan talking to a group of friends with Abbie holding his hand.

"I don't want him here" I look to Claire my eyes start to tear up. I turn around again and Ethan is looking at me. Then Abbie looks at me. She whispers something in his ear and she walks over to me.

"Hey doll. Great party" she yells looking a little smug.

"I ain't your doll" I reply I little snarky.

"Woah chill babes. So how does it feel to be Ethays ex" I giggle a bit.

"Oh god Ethay?"

"Shut up you bitch"

"Hey Abbie. There is no need for that" Claire yells.

"You shut up to. Now you listen here. You stay away from Ethan he is mine now"

"If you say so" I say to her acting like I don't care and she steps even closer to me.
"Get out of my face" I say to her.

"Or what you gonna cry to your mummy. Oh that's right she's dead" she said. After a couple of months I started to tell everyone my mum died in a car accident.

"Get out of my face now" I'm starting to loose my patience.

"I bet she was in that accident on purpose, just to get away from you." I start to breath heavy. I'm gonna loose it.
"Now if you excuse me, I'm going back to Ethan and I'm gonna own him" she said and I know she's winding me up, and I loose it. I push her back and she falls to the ground.

"I SAID GET OUT MY FACE!!" I scream, the music stops and everyone stares at us.
Abbie stands up and grabs my hair and pulled me to the ground. She punches me twice and because she had me pinned down by my hair I couldn't do anything. Grayson pulls Abbie off me.
"Get off her!" he yells and my lip is cut, Claire checks me over and I see Ethan beside Abbie. She reaches up and kisses him on the cheek.

"Get her out my house!" I scream. She mumbles something to Ethan then she leaves. Everyone is staring at me and I can feel the tears about to roll down my face. I quickly stand up and run upstairs and slam my bedroom door shut. I hear the music continuing and people talking. I lay down on my bed facing away from my door and I start to cry. The thought of that girl kissing and touching Ethan breaks my heart. It should be me. I still love him. But it's all my fault.

It's all my fault.