Chapter 7

"What the hell are you?"

Then she starts running towards me really fast.

"Ahhhhhh" she screamed as shes running.

"SHIT!" I shout and I put my hand out. She flys right back to the other end of the corridor. What the hell? I look at my hand and it has the tingling feeling again but it was more intense. What just happened. It's never been that strong before.
I look back up and the girl standing and she's running towards me again. Oh god! I put my hand back out and she flys back again but not as far. I run to the fire alarm and pull it. Seconds later the sprinklers go off and I hear everyone in the hall screaming. Shit they are going to run this way I need to get this girl away from the corridor.

"Hey! Yeah you come and get me you bitch!" She growls again and starts to run after me. I run through the double doors leading to a different corridor, she is picking up her pace. Holy cow she can run.
I go into a classroom, luckily it wasn't locked. As I try to close the door she rams into it trying to get me. I push harder on the door but it was no use. She's stonger than me, eventually the door flys open and she jumps on top of me.

"Ahhhhhhh" she screams.

"Ah get off!" I scream back. I push her harder to try and get her off me but it wasn't working.

"Someone help!" I scream. She keeps trying to bite me.
"Ahhh! Someone help me please!" I scream again.

Seconds later there was 2 gun shots, and the girl is still on top of me then she passes out on the floor.

I look up and its Dean in the doorway holding a handgun.
"You!?" I say. Louder than what it should of been.

"Your welcome" he said in a sarcastic tone. What is he doing here?

"Dean!" I hear another voice seconds later Sam apears at the doorway.

"Jordy?" He asks tilting his head to the side slightly.

"What the hell?!" I yell. I don't know what to say. Dean walks over and put his hand out to help me up. I take it and I'm now on my feet. He looks at me then walks out.

"Let's go Sammy" he said and he is gone. Sam smiles at me the walks off. Oh no they don't.

"Hey!?" I yell and run out the door. I follow them.

"Hey! I'm talking to you. What just happened? Who was she? Where's dad? Could you answer me?" I'm not giving up. What the hell are they doing here. Dean stops and walks back to me.

"It was a werewolf. We are on a hunt. Dad is chasing a demon. That 'girl' got bitten and we still need to find the thing that did it that's why we are here. We think it's one of the teachers" he said answering all my questions.

"Okay? Let me help"

"No" his voice was stern.

"What why? I can help"

"I said no. I don't want some kid slowing us down"

"I'm John's kid too you know. You don't have to treat me like I'm a stranger"

"No your not. Cause we are John's kids. Me and Sammy. Not you. You just got in the way when he was having a little fun. So you need to back off and leave us alone, because you were a mistake. I mean your not even human" and without another word him and Sam walk away and through the double doors leaving me in tears. He was right I'm not human.

"Oh mum. Please come home" I say to myself. I miss her so much. They don't know what I just did. Wait thats it! I run to the hall where the prom was held and I see Dean getting thrown half way across the hall. I look at the guy and it's Mr Smith the P.E teacher. He was about to go for Sam. I feel the tingling in my fingers again I put my hand out but nothing happened. He was getting closer to Sam. Shit!

"Hey!" I yell and Mr Smith looks to me. He starts to run after me. I put my hand out again and he flys backwards knocking his head on the school stage. He is on the floor and not moving.

Holy shit. Did I just kill him.