Chapter 23

I wake up and my body is aching, I felt like I have not slept in a week. I look around and I don't recognise my surroundings. Oh yeah I'm in the safe house. I look down beside me and I see Ethan sleeping. His arms are folded on the bed with his head tucked in his arms. I lift my arm up slightly and stroke his hair, and he bounces awake.

"Jordy" his voice was really husky.

"Hi Ethan how long was I out?" I ask him.

"A couple of hours it's now 5:30pm. I made you something to eat" he gets up and walks over to a small table then bringing over a glass of water and a few sandwiches.
I sit up slightly and take a big gulp of water. I then start sharing the sandwiches with Ethan.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Well when we were doing the training I think it just got to much for you. You just collapsed screaming in pain. I carried you in here and you were shaking for about an hour with cold sweat pouring of you, I was so scared." Ethan said and he looked down to his fingers.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because I thought I was going to loose you" he said and his voice was shallow. He still wasn't looking at me.

"Ethan look at me please" I said and he slowly puts his head up.
"Your not going to loose me. I'm afraid your stuck with me. This was just a minor set back it will make me stronger" Ethan looks back down to his hands.

"Jordy you complete me" he said and I can't help but giggle.

"Ditto" I reply giggling.

"What's so funny?" he asks me with a ghost of a smile.

"All the time I've known you I haven't told you my real name" I said.

"What?" Ethan looks at me confused.

"Jordy isn't my real name. It's a nickname I got given when I was little"
Ethan still looks confused then a small smile appears.

"What's your real name?" he asks.

"I'm not sure if I should tell you" I said and he stares at me for a few seconds. Then he quickly grabs my arm and pulls me onto his lap, I'm in the straddle position on his lap and I can't stop laughing, he has his arm wrapped tightly around my waist so I can't move.

"Tell me" he pleaded and I decide not to give in so I shake my head.

"Your gonna wish you never shook your head" he whispers and he starts to tickle my ribs.

"No.... Ethan stop..... Please" I said. I could bearly get my words out because I was laughing so much. I try to push him with my hands. He understands what I'm trying to do so he grabs both my hands and puts them in one of his. He quickly pushes me down onto the bed with still one hand tickling my ribs. He has both my hands pinned above my head. I try to push him off with my hips but it was no use. He is far too strong.

"OK I will tell you please stop" I said breathless, still laughing my head off. He suddenly stops and looks deep into my eyes.

"Tell me" he demands and I finally give in.

"It's Ariel. My real name is Ariel" I said and I can bearly breath. And he gives me a small smile.
"It means Angel of Nature, that's why I thought my mum always called me Angel. But it turns out I am one" I continue. His smile becomes bigger, he leans down and plants a gentle kiss on my lips.

"Ariel, I like that" he said softly.

"Oh don't tell me you are going to start calling me that" I said and he gives me a small smirk.
"Oh god please don't"

"Why it's a beautiful name, you suit it"

"No it's not it's.... " Ethan cuts me off my kissing me but this time harder and longer. Then finally he pulls away letting go of my hands and moving his down my body.

"It's a beautiful name" he said smiling.

"I love you Ethan so, so much" I said giggling.

"Ditto. I love you so much.... Ariel" he said smiling. I roll my eyes and we kiss again. His hands move all over my body. I pull on his shirt willing for him to take it off and eventually he does. I also take mine off and before I know it we are both only in our underwear making out on the bed. Right now it's just me and him. Our own little world. I wish I could stay in it, but tomorrow is going to be hell.

I just hope everything goes OK.