Chapter 29

*25 minutes later*

Me and Ethan are still lying on the couch when we hear the door open and laughing coming from the hallway. Seconds later Grayson and Claire appeared in the living room.

"Guys sit down" Ethan said and they took a seat opposite us.

"What's going on bruv?" Grayson said. I look to Claire and I start to shake. God it gets more nerve racking everytime I have to say it.

"Grayson me and Ariel have some good news" Ethan said and Claire smiled, she knows exactly what we are going to say.

"What is it?" Grayson asked.

"Grayson. I'm having a baby" I blurted out and Grays mouth drops open.

"Are you guys serious? You are only 18 for god sake. Are you keeping it" Gray asks in shock.

"What sort of question is that?! Of course she's keeping it!" Ethan yells.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't of said that but please see it from my point of view. My twin brother is going to be a dad" then all of a sudden he started smiling.
"Bro..... Your going to be a father" he said. I looked to Ethan and he looks confused.
"Man I'm happy for you" he said and he got up and gave Eth a hug.

"Wait your OK with this?" Ethan asked.

"Of course I am. Uncle Grayson. Auntie Claire. Daddy Ethan and Mummy Jordy. This is going to be awesome" he said still smiling like a idiot. He looks to me and gives me a hug.
"I'm happy for you" he whispered in my ear and I smile.

"Right now that's out the way. What we all going to do for the rest of the day?" Ethan asked and I went over and gave Claire a hug.

"Park?" I said. And they all nod.
Just as we were about to set out my phone started to ring. It's Dean.

"Hiya What's up?"

"Jordy you need to get over here now!"

"What's going on Dean?"

"It's dad..... Colette has him"

I drop the phone to the ground and all blood drains from my face. Claire picks up the phone and I black out.

"We are on our way" I hear Claire say. I'm just standing there frozen solid. Ethan comes over to me and puts his hand on my face.

"Babe?...... Babe?" Ethan starts to slightly shake me.

"Jordy we need to go. Your brothers need your help" I look to her and I nod.

When we arrive at the safe house I run inside.

"Dean, Sam!" I scream and they both come around the corner.
"What's going on?" I said. Ethan had his hand in mine and Grayson and Claire were behind us.

"We got a phone call, we thought it was dad but Colette spoke. She said if we didn't bring you then dad was going to die" Dean said bluntly.

"Well that is not going to happen" Claire said quite snappy.

"Well it's either Dad or Jordy!" Dean yells to Claire.

"Oh you prick! You have known Jordy for what a whole of 5 minutes and you want to sentence her to her death. Are you fucking for real right now! This is bull shit!" Claire screams at him.

"Claire's right. She's not going!" Grayson said and Ethan stayed quiet; he looks fuming. Claire and Dean keep yelling at each other. I moved closer to Ethan's ear.

"Ethan this is what I need to do. I have to save my dad" I whisper so only he could hear.

"No I'm not going to loose you. Not again"

"But he is my dad"

"And this is your life your putting at risk. Not just that your putting are babies life at risk"

"The baby will be fine as long as I keep my shield on me. Nothing will harm it"

"Ariel..... I can't let you do this"

"Ethan this is what I have to do." I give him a small smile. I look up to the others and they are all having a massive group argument about god knows what.
"RIGHT, RIGHT, ENOUGH, ENOUGH!!!" I shout over there screams. I look over to Dean and Sam.

"Tell me what I have to do?"