Chapter 21

"Ethan put me down now" I shout. I can't help but laugh. I can hear the other guys laughing from the car. Oh god this is so embarrassing, I can actually feel my face going red.

"ETHAN PUT ME DOWN NOW!" I yell louder and I can hear him laughing. He finally puts me down and the car is right behind me and Ethan is standing right in front of me, so my only way to go is in the car. I roll my eyes and get inside.

I'm in the front beside my dad, and Ethan, Grayson and Claire are in the back and we set off. I'm still so embarrassed. He is a idiot. But he is my idiot.

"What we hunting then?" Claire asks.

"A witch. A very powerful witch. She is been working with Colette" my dad said.

"Wait the demon that's trying to kill me?" I said with my eyes widen and my dad nods.

"It's a coven, which means there will be at least 4 different witches there" my dad explains.

"Freaked out yet?" I ask the other three.

"No" Grayson and Ethan say at the same time, but Claire was silent.

"Claire?" I said with a small smile.

"Will they have powers?" she said so innocently. We all laugh at her.

"Of course they are" I said still laughing a little.
"So are we having to stay at a motel?" I turn and ask my dad.

"No we are going to the safe house" he replied.
I look at him confused, he explained how his dad was a Man of Letters and this house was there safe place to research every living nightmare on the earth. It's Angel proof, demon proof and it's the safest place to be for someone like me.

*40 minutes later*

We arrive at the safe house and it's massive. Holy crap. We walk inside and I see Sam and Dean talking and having a beer.

"Little earlier isn't?" I said in a sarcastic tone. They both look to me and Sam doesn't hesitate to give me a hug. Dean on the other hand was very hesitate. Dad has already explained to them that we are going hunting with them.

"Jordy can you follow me please" Dean said and walked off. I look too Ethan and gave him a peck on the cheek and follow Dean. We walk down to the basement and head into a large room where I see loads of different guns. Holy cow!

"Uh...Is this where you kill me?" I ask and he smirks.

"No if you are coming hunting again then it's about time you learn how to shoot" he said. He picks up a small hand gun and he showed me how to load and un load, then how to take it on and off safety. After a few minutes of showing me what to do he hands me the gun.

"Repeat" he said in a stern voice, and I did. I did exactly everything that he has just shown me and he looks impressed.

"Wait... Shouldn't the others be learning too?" I ask.

"Yeah maybe but you are the only one I trust with a gun right now" he said and without another word, he puts his hands on my shoulders and spins me around so I'm facing a load of cardboard cut outs of different monsters. The one in front of me looks like a werewolf.

"Silver bullets is the only way to kill a werewolf. Right stand up straight, arms up, concentrate now. Point to where you want the bullet to go; best place for a werewolf is the heart. So aim to the chest and squeeze the trigger gently" he explains and I do everything that he just said. Eventually the gun goes off and the bullet goes straight through the chest.

"Oh my god" I said. I couldn't think of anything else to say.

"Yeah it can be thrilling at times. You will get used to it though. Next thing salt gets rid of ghosts. So these bullets are rock salt they go into the shotgun" he explains and shows me how the shotgun works and hands me it so I can try.

It takes us about half an hour to go through all the guns and different ways to shoot. I felt so proud and Dean certainly looked proud. He pulled me in for a hug.

"Good job" he whispered in my ear. We head upstairs.
When we go back into the main room everyone is around the table with different papers and Claire looks up to me.

"You will never believe what we've found" she said shocked and a little proud of herself.