Chapter 32

*Skips Ride*

The car ride was silent, you could only really hear me crying quietly. When we go in the safe house Claire comes straight to me and gives me a hug.

"Oh M'Darling I'm so sorry" she said and I didn't reply. When she pulls away Grayson gives me a hug then gives Ethan a hug.

"What happened. Bobby didn't fill us in much" Grayson said looking to Dean.

"Why don't you ask her." Dean said in a stern voice looking to me.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I ask finally controlling my emotions.

"Dad shouldn't of died like that" Dean said giving a really dirty look.

"You don't think I know that"

"Yeah well thanks for nothing"

"Hey! I tired to help its not my fault"

"BUT THAT'S IT. IT IS YOUR FAULT THAT DAD DIED!!" Dean screamed at me and everyone went silent.

"How fucking dare you. You stupid prick"

"You should of shielded him" his voice was a little quieter this time.

"And risk loosing my baby?"

"That's the other thing when we're you going to tell us that your having a baby?!"

"Today. I only found out this morning"

"So you would of choose your unborn babies life than Dads"

"Don't you dare try and pull that card. I didn't have a choice!"

"Of course you had a choice Jordy!"

"You really are shallow you know that! The reason why I didn't tell you straight away is because you have no right to be in my babies life!"

"Yeah whatever. But dad still had a lot going for him! He died because of you. Colette only wanted you!"

"Oh for fuck sake. You think your the only one that lost dad. We are all grieving Dean. You just decide to take out your rath on me!"

"Because your the one to blame Jordy!"

"What because dad died instead of me?"

"Yes!"

We yell at each other for a good 20 minutes about every little thing. Sam and Claire have both tried to stop but it was never working. It all kept coming to to one thing. That it's my fault.

"If Dad just kept it in his pants for one more week, then we wouldn't have to deal with a little brat like you! You were a fucking mistake so I don't see why we should be looking out for you!" Dean continues to scream at me.

"I don't need looking after from nobody! I'm a grown up and I don't need a little fucker like you telling me what to do!" I scream at him and I turn on my heal and walk away.
"Come on guys" I said and they all got up and followed me. When everyone was out the door I turn back and look to Dean.

"Just don't expect open arms when you come running back to us!" Dean yells. Fuck this shit!

"You know what Dean. It might of been my fault that dad died.
But your the one that pulled the trigger!" I yell back and I slam the door shut not waiting for a response. Claire calls a cab and we wait in the freezing cold for it to arrive.

*Skips 1 hour*

We finally arrive home. Claire and Grayson went back to Claire's house because I really wanted to be alone but Ethan wasn't having it.
When we walk into my house Eth pulls me upstairs and into my room. He picks out Pajamas for me and helps me get dressed.
We then lay on my bed and I breakdown into tears. Ethan said nothing to me while I cried, he just held me close and put both his arms around me. Kissing the top of my head every now and then.

Eventually I could feel my eyes getting heavier and heavier and I fall into a deep sleep.