Chapter 26

*3 weeks later*

We still have no luck in finding Colette, some how she's vanished off the face of the earth. I have moved half my clothes into the safe house, so I live part time there and part time at my actual house. Claire and the boys are still helping out, they are loving every second of it. There was still no sign of my Dad. He still keeps in contact though and keeps us updated.
Dean and Sam are at Bobby's trying to sort out a case. They are hunting a shapshifter, and I told them I didn't want anything to do with this hunt. It freaks me out to much.

I'm in my own house just now. Since they are doing the hunt I didn't want to be in there way. I start to make lunch, I decided to make homemade pizza since it's Ethan's favourite. I make a half and half pizza, one side plain for me and the other side pineapple for Ethan. He should be over soon.

I suddenly heard a loud bang coming from the living room. I walked through slowly too see if anyone was there, I walk into the living room and I see it was my mum.

"Holy shit. You scared the crap out of me!" I yell at her and she laughs.

"Sorry Angel how are you?" she asks softly.

"I'm OK, getting better at my shielding" I said shrugging my shoulders. My mum came to visit me last week and I told her everything. She wasn't too happy at first but now I think she's coming to terms with it.

"Well that's good" she replied and sat on the couch, and I went to sat next to her.

"I've missed you mum" I said.

"Oh hunni I've missed you too" her soft voice always makes me feel better.

"So is the war over?" I ask.

"Far from it Angel. I'm afraid I'm going to have to keep dissappearing for a while"

"It's okay mum. I understand but can you at least tell me what the war is about"
My mum was really hesitant.

"You" she said quietly and my eyes shot up to her.
"The Angels think you would be a good asset to heaven" I stare at her in shock.
"But not all of them up there think like that. Including me. So we are trying to stop it all"

"But you guys didn't know I was a shield until I told you a while ago"

"This isn't about you being a shield. It's about you being half human and half Angel. They want you progress your other powers to help fight the demons"

"A weapon?" I yell a little, and she nodded.

"But it's not going to happen I won't let it. Me and a bunch of other Angels that are protecting you right now." I don't know what to say all I did was nod.
"Hunni I have to go" she said and got up.

"Wait mum you just got here" I said standing up with her.

"I know it was just a flying visit. It will be longer next time" she replied and all I thought was 'Yeah that's what you said last time'

"OK mum but please come back soon"

"I will Angel I love you" she said pulling me in for a hug. I feel her whole body tense and she quickly pulls away, her face was riddled with worry.

"Mum what's wrong?" I ask a little panicked.

"You mean you don't know?" she replied her voice was quiet.

"No? Mum tell me what's wrong?" she stood there in shock.

"Hunni how could you do this?"

"Do what? Mum tell me what's going on?" I'm almost yelling at her.

"Your.... Pregnant" her voice was still quiet. I could actually feel the blood drain from my face. Holy Fuck! I can't be pregnant. Not at my age what am I going to do.

"Jordy are you listening to me" she snaps me back in reality.
"Jordy you must be about 4 weeks pregnant"

Oh my god!