Chapter 2

"Jordy what's happened?" Claire asks me looking worried. I'm not even sure what I have just witnessed. One thing is for sure it's not a ordinary day anymore.
"Jordy......Jordy!" Claire is screaming at me.
"Hun are you ok?" She asks me again.

"Um....I'm.....um" I say I can't get my words out.

"She's fine but she is going to have to reschedule tonight" my dad says.

"Uh I would like to hear it from Jordy....hun you coming?" She asks me not taking her eyes of me.

"Um yeah just....um....go to the club with the other girls and I will....um catch you up" I say stuttering a bit.

"Are you sure?" She asks me.

"Uh yeah I just have a few things to sort out with daddy dearest over here" I look to my dad. She gives me a hug and walks out. When she leaves I face my dad again.
"O...O....Okay explain" I say to him still standing against the book shelf.

"Look I don't have time for this I'm on a hunt just now and your brothers are waiting on me...." he looks down at the ground. Wait brothers?

"What.....I have brothers? And what do you mean hunt?"

"Look I just said I don't have time. Get in the car and I will explain on the way come on" he walks over to me to walk me out and I push him back loosing my patience.

"NO!!!! I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITH YOU UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!" I screamed at him. He was really hesitate.

"I didn't want this life for you" he said quietly.

"What life. Where has my mum gone....WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!!!!" I'm screaming again.

"Look it's all real. Demons, Angels, Vampires, Werewolfs, Changlings, Roogaroo's, leviathan's, spirits even God and Lucifer. Me and your brothers, Sam and Dean, we hunt them. Stop them from hurting other people. This is our lives. Its the curse of the Winchesters" my dad said.
HOLY CRAP! What the Hell?

"But I'm not a Winchester. I'm a Royal" I said I have never been known as my Dads last name it's always been my mums.

"Ok but you need to come with me we are going to the motel where we are staying while doing this hunt" he said.

"What are you hunting?"

"A vampire"

"Um.....okay?.....why did my mum have to leave?"

"She had to go back to heaven to sort out stuff. There is a big war going on just now"

"Okay." Taking a deep breath I start to walk out the door.

"Where you going?" He asks.

"I'm going to this motel to get cleaned up and then I'm going to have a drink with my friends" I said with a tear rolling down my face. We walk out and I get into his car. Chevy Impala 67. NICE!

"You ok?" He asks me.

"Are you seriously asking me that?" I say in a sarcastic tone. We drive off.

Eventually we arrive at the motel. It looks tacky. We walk into a room and there is a tall guy leaning down on a small table looking at his laptop, and the other guy watching TV and eating what I think is a pie.

"Hey Dad look Home and away is on" the guy on the bed says.

"Dean turn the TV off I've got to tell you boys something" he says. Then the Dean guy turns the TV off and looks at me.

"Who's the kid?" He said pointing to me.

"I'm your sister" I said before dad could say anything.

"What?" The tall guy said.

"Sam, Dean do you remember the fling I had a few years ago and she turned out to be a Angel. Well this is my daughter" dad said and I look on the 2 guys faces and they are gobsmacked.

"Im going for a drink" I said and turn to walk out when dad grabs my arm.

"Your not going anywhere" he said.

"Get your hand off me before I break it" I said with a stren voice. They all look at me still shocked.

"What? You guys are shocked that you have a sister. Well I have just found out that my mum is an Angel and that she had to leave me to go back up to heaven. And also that monsters under my bed are real. So if you guys excuse me. I'm going to have a drink" I walk out the door leaving them speechless. I start to walk to the club. I can't even get my mind around this. I just need to drink myself into oblivion and firgure it out tomorrow.