Chapter 20

Sorry guys this is a long chapter. Hope you enjoy it😂💕

*The Next Morning*

I jump awake by my alarm. I look at my phone and it's 9:00am, I forgot to take my alarm off. I look to Ethan who is still sleeping, I can't believe I slept with him last night. He was amazing! I get out of bed putting on clean underwear and bra and put on Ethan's top. I head to the bathroom and brush my teeth. When I'm done I head back through to my bedroom. I look around and Ethan is no where to be seen.

"Ethan?" I said feeling a little confused. Where is he? I hear the door close behind me and I feel hands around my waist and soft lips kissing my neck.
"Ethan?" I repeat with a small smile.

"Who else?" he said and I can feel his grin against my neck and I pull up my shoulder to stop him from getting access.
"What's wrong?" he asks.

"Oh nothing it's just... Your tickling me" I said giggling.

"Oh really" he said and he continues to kiss my neck.

"Ethan stop" I said giggling. Then he starts to tickle my ribs. I jump away from him laughing my head off. He stares at me and takes one step closer, and I take one step back. Then he quickly leaps towards me; grabbing my waist and lifting me up and throwing me on the bed. He starts to tickle me. I try and escape but it was no use, he was on top of me and he is so strong.
"Ethan stop! Please!" I yell and laugh at the same time.

"Are you kidding me" he said and he continues to tickle me. After a few minutes he stops and I'm out of breath. He looks upset and he runs his thumb over my cut on my lip.

"I'm ok" I said still a little out of breath.

"I should of never of went with her"

"I should of never broke your heart"

"I don't care about that"

"But I do Ethan. I should of never.... " he cuts me off by kissing me. After a few seconds he pulls away.

"That's all in the past. I'm in the moment kind of guy" he said grinning.

"Oh really" I replied giggling.

"I love that sound and yes I am you saw what happened last night " he said and winked at me then he leans down and kisses me again. It quickly turned into a heated make out, he starts to pull on the T-shirt that I'm wearing and I take it off. He is already shirtless, only wearing his jeans and I am now only in my underwear. He has me pinned down on the bed, he was about to take of his jeans off when someone walks into the room.

"OH GOD!" it was Claire and she walks back out the room. I just laugh, and Ethan gets off me and puts on his shirt. I get dressed into joggers and a muscle tee.

"Are you guys decent!" she yells from outside.

"Yes!" I yell back and she walks back in.
"Glad to see you too have made up" she said with a smirk. Ethan puts his hand around my waist and kissed my cheek.
"Me too" he whispers in my ear.

"What do you want Claire?" I said with a smile.

"Oh your dad's here" she said. What why is he here?
"He wants to talk to you" Claire said answering my unspoken question. I head downstairs with the two of them and I see my house is trashed. I also see Grayson and he doesn't look happy. I ignore him and look to my dad.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come on a hunt with me?"

"No. I have just got my life back."

"Babe don't worry you should go" Ethan said and Grayson looks even more pissed.

"Babe? What you too are back together?" Gray said.

"Bro! Of course we are. I love her"

"You cannot be serious. Do you even remember what she did to you?"

"Grayson can I talk to you in private" I said and I walk into the kitchen. Seconds later Grayson appears.

"Look Jordy if you ever hurt Ethan again I will.... " Grayson said I cut him of.

"You will what? You can't possibly say anything that I'm not already thinking. I still can't believe Ethan took me back but I'm glad he did, so I can use every single day that we are together making it up to him. Until my last breath. I love him" I said I'm getting really annoyed with him.
"Grayson I want us to go back the way we were. You are a good friend to me and I don't want to loose that" I said my voice is a little more quiet.

"Jordy, I have never wanted to loose are friendship. It's just my brother comes first." he said.

"I know. I'm glad he has you but Gray I am sorry for what I did to Ethan and I promise it will never happen again" Grayson is silent for a while. Then he pulls me in for a hug.
"Please don't hurt him again, he loves you so much" he whispers in my ear.

"I promise" I whisper back. We pull away.

"So we OK?" I ask and he gives me a small smile and nods. We walk back through to the living room.

"We are coming with you" Claire said really excitedly.

"What you on about?" I ask

"We are going hunting with you" Claire said again.
"Me, Ethan and Gray"

"I'm down." Grayson said.

"I'm not. You guys I don't want you to come it's really dangerous.

"We will be fine come on let's go hunting" Ethan said and Claire, Dad and Grayson walk outside. I look to Ethan.

"I don't know about this?" I said to him and he walks over to me until he is standing right in front of me.

"We will be fine. Now let's go. Before I put you over my shoulder and carry you outside" he said with a smirk.

"You wouldn't dare" I said. Then suddenly he bent down and grabbed my legs and threw me over his shoulder and ran outside.