Fortunate Accidents- 3

"Hurry Sky!" I yelled as I ran down the hallway. We were leaving for the Miranda show now. It started in 40 minutes.
"Coming, coming." She yelled back rushing to curl her hair and brush her teeth.
"We're gonna meet Colleen. Look your best!" I say.
I didn't own any of their merchandise as mum didn't have enough money for all that stuff. Instead I made my own shirt using pictures of Josh and Colleen, and Miranda of course. I was retry good at sowing and graphics design. I created my own shirt knowing no one else would have one. I also made one for Colleen and one with Colleen and Josh for Joshua. Hopefully they'd like it. I had nothing else. Sky was taking a few pictures and a USB with really cool videos she'd made of Joshleen. She also made a montage of Colleen yawning while Josh was talking, she put a cool backing track to it and it looked awesome.
"Okay let's go." I say as Sky ran down the stairs and into the foyer.
"Okay." Sky nodded.
"Bye Aunt Chris, Uncle Walter." I waved as I walked outside.
"See ya mum and dad." Sky said shutting the door behind her. Uncle Walter had organised a taxi (cab) to pick us up and take us to the theatre that was 15-20 minutes away.

/---/---/---/---/

"I can't believe I'm going to meet Colleen Evans and Joshua!" I say.
"Me too." Sky says, she doesn't really care that she is going. She goes to YouTube celeb shows whenever they come to Melbourne and to her they're all the same. None special, more of a chore than a dream.
"Wanna listen to the radio?" Says the taxi driver, Rhonda was her name.
"Yes please." I say and she, I mean Rhonda, turns up the radio. A Justin Bieber song was playing 'Sorry' it was called. I'd never really heard it before. Sky knew all the words. I didn't really like it that much, it was very repetitive.
"5 minutes and we'll be there." Said Rhonda.
"Yay!" I say super excitedly.
"Can't wait." Sky says a little more enthusiastically then she had been talking before.
Skylar took out her phone and snap-chatted Colleen. She said heaps of people did it. I had never even heard of Snapchat. I didn't even have a phone. I watched all my YouTube at my friend Phoebe's house. She had super fast internet and an iPhone SC. Mum had a Nokia, that's all I knew. She didn't even know what sort it was. She didn't have internet access on there. All she could do was call and text.
"We're on our way to your show Colleen! Can't wait to meet..."
All I heard until BLACK!!!!

A/N
Sorry guys for the super short chapter. It's just a filler. What happened? Do all 3 of them live? What were they hit by?
Also, who is gonna be Tailah's new best friend. Comment a name down below and I'll choose which one I like best.
Have a good day! 😊
~Hailey