Fortunate Accidents- 6

"Good morning." Says the nurse I had been talking to last night.

"Morning," I reply.

"How'd you sleep?" She asks.

"I didn't," I reply.

"That sucks." She says as she fills a glass with water.

"Time for medication?" I ask.

"Sure is." She says and hands me a tablet and the glass.

I take the tablet and hand her the glass.

"Do you think I could get out of bed today?" I asked her. I was sick of this stinking bed! I've been sitting in it for the last 13 hours.

"Yeah, just take it easy." She says, "Do you need anything?" She asks.

"No thank you," I say.

"Oh, one last thing." She says.

She walks out and brings in a duffel bag.

"Your aunt and uncle dropped this off when they picked up Miss Richards last night." She handed it to me.

It was my duffel bag, it had all my clothes, shoes and most importantly hairbrush! This hair doesn't brush its self and it's a frizzy mess right now.

"Thanks," I say. 

"No problem. I'll leave you to get changed and whatever else you would like." With that the nurse walked out, closing the door behind her.

I got out of the wretched bed and grabbed my duffel bag. I took it into my bathroom that connected to the  private room I was staying in.

I got out my hairbrush and undid my bun. I brushed it out and put it in a high ponytail. My light brown hair was always frizzy and the only thing I could really do with it is put it in a ponytail and brush the ish out of it.

I changed into a pair of black leggings and a light aqua blue shirt. I put some fuzzy purple socks on my feet and look at myself in the mirror. I don't look great but oh well.

"Miss Walker, may I come in?" I hear the nurse say.

"Sure," I say and walk out of the bathroom.

When I walk out I put my duffel bag on the ground near my bed and look up I see...

Meanwhile...

"Mrs Walker, you have been sentenced to 20 years in federal prison for child abuse and unsustainable living conditions for a minor." Judge Maria Forster declared.

"You can't. My daughter, Tailah needs me." Cassidy responded.

"I don't care, you have been sentenced,"Judge said.

"Please, no!" Cassidy yelled as two guards took hold of her upper arms and led her outside.

"Get rid of her." The judge said.

Cassidy was to spend 20 years in jail, possibly more. She was not allowed any contact with children especially, not Tailah.

Whoever made up this bogus lawsuit will pay! Cassidy promised herself, and Tailah.

Back with Tailah

I looked up and saw a lady. A lady that looked awfully familiar. I only glanced so didn't see her whole face. I looked again. I saw her smiling. Looking at me with her brown eyes, curly brown hair and excitement was present on her face.

"Tailah. Your second wish has come true." The nurse smiled.

"Hi Tailah," Colleen said. Colleen Ballinger - Evans! Freaking Colleen Evans! The most amazingest person in the universe.