Fortunate Accidents- 12

It is Friday. The day I move to L.A. California, yes America. I'm moving to America! Colleen and Josh are more awesome than anyone could know. Colleen is more amazing at cooking than I thought possible. How does someone grab potatoes and a pile of pink chicken and create magic?

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tailah, are you packed?" Colleen asked. Our flight left in an hour.

"Yeah," I called back. She was in the bathroom and I was watching t.v. in the main room. I never had a t.v. when I lived with mum so I found it a little odd, there was some really funny stuff on there though.

"Josh," Colleen then called. Josh got up from next to me and went into the bathroom where Colleen was putting on makeup even though she was super pretty without. Josh told her she looked beautiful a lot but she told him he was lying even though it was obvious he wasn't.

After like 10 minutes they came out. Well, that's when I'd noticed they'd come out. I was probably too busy watching the second episode of 19 kids and counting. It was an odd family but the mum seemed awesome and she talks really sweetly.

"Okay, let's head off," Colleen said grabbing her two suitcases and backpack, I grabbed my duffel and Josh grabbed the Miranda suitcase and a large one of his own.

"Let's," I said. I had time to think and moving to America seemed more exciting then awful. Yeah, I would be leaving mum ad Connor but think of all the awesome stuff I'll learn, see and be a part of. I am Colleen and Joshua Evans' daughter. Not by blood but by love.

~~~~~~~~~~

We were on the flight to L.A.X. nearly landing, and they view of the city was amazing! I hadn't seen such a city! I mean Melbourne is awesome but the fact that I, Tailah Walker, am in America is mindblowing, no, beyond mind blowing!

"Nearly here," Colleen said to me excitedly. She handed me a piece of bubble gum. I had no idea why I would need gum.

"For when we land," Josh said as though he had just read my mind. It could have easily been the confused look that was on my face also.

"Oh," I said. I guess I was just behind on travelling hacks. Maybe some YouTube will help with that.

After around 5 minutes we landed.

"Like it?" Colleen said once she saw me looking out the window in awe.

"It's amazing! My neighbourhood is a pile of cucumbers compared to this!" I said. I loved L.A. so far, it's beautiful!

"I doubt that you had an awful neighbourhood, but I agree, L.A. is gorgeous," Colleen smiled. She seemed really attached to this area, I've never really been attached to anywhere but the place mum and I have been living in. How is she? I should probably call her later, I think it'd make her happy or upset. Maybe I won't...

Colleen's P.O.V.

Tailah seems really impressed with L.A. so far, I was glad. She seemed like such a closed emotional girl, like she didn't want others to know how she really felt. After spending time with her she tended to loosen up a little bit. I guess she just needs someone to love her and listen to her like her parents used to.

"Hey Tailah," I heard Josh say. He continued to whisper to her and I saw a cheeky grin spread across her face. Obviously Josh had just said something I most likely won't agree to, he tended to do it all the time with Bailey, Jacob and Parker.

"What are you two so happy about?" I asked Josh and Tailah.

"Nothing, nothing at all..." Josh said innocently as though he had done nothing wrong.

Tailah's P.O.V.

Josh had just told me that once we got to his house we would do a little something that may tick Colleen off but I've been guaranteed laughs so why not have a go? I haven't really been happy much in my childhood because it was easier that way, when I'm with Colleen and Josh I feel happy, free and loved. Like I belong, belong to something amazing!

HEY!

This is a filler obviously!

I hope you're liking the book so far. It's the 27th of June today and I'm trying to update at least 1 full chapter every day! :) I want a consistent posting schedule for you, awesome readers.

Stay ready for updates and I hope your all having a wonderful holiday!

In Australia it's the first week of our 3 week holiday!

Have a good day or night!

~Hailey :)