Fortunate Accidents- 22

"Rebecca, Matt. This is Tailah," Colleen said as they walked into the living room.

Rebecca, who I'm guessing is the girl, is really pretty. She looks a little older than mum, maybe 2 or 3 years. She has really pretty blonde hair and is wearing a white and pink tie dye midriff top and white high-waisted shorts.

Matt, her husband I think, is wearing denim jeans and a dark blue shirt that's a bit lighter than his jeans. He looks really friendly, from what I've heard they're both super nice.

"Hey," I said smiling. First impressions aren't everything, they are important though.

"Hi, it's great to finally meet you. Well, properly meet you," Rebecca smiled. She reminded me of the sort of person that is nice to everyone and gives heaps of lollies (candy) to her best friends.

"Yeah, Josh has told me a lot about you," Matt told me. He had a really cool sort of voice, I don't know, he just sounded really nice.

"I've heard a lot about you both too," I said. Colleen and Josh had told me about them and talked about them in random conversations.

"Mind if I borrow T for a bit?" Rach asked Colleen.

"Go for it," Colleen said, "Wait. What are you going to do?" She knew that Rach was a mischevious woman!

"Film a video," Rach said.

"We haven't introduced her to the internet much yet," Colleen said.

"No problem," Rach said.

"Come on," Rach said to me leading me into her bedroom.

"What sort of video are we going to film?" I asked Rach.

"Well, I'm gonna grab all the stuff then ask Rebecca and we'll go outside before it's too dark and film a 'The Life Of A Girl' video. Do you wanna go ask Becca for me then meet me outside?" Rachel was grabbing her camera and tripod and lights and things. I'm surprised she can carry it all.

"Sure," I said. I walked out the room to go get Rebecca.

"Rebecca," I said standing next to Rebecca, "Wanna film a video with Rach and I?"

"Is that even a question!" Rebecca laughed, "Of course I do,"

-----

"Hey everybody!" Rachel exclaimed. The camera and other equipment was all set up and we were starting the video.

"Dun dun dun!" Rebecca said.

"Today I'm here with Rebecca Zamolo!" Rachel said.

"Hey guys," Rebecca said.

"So, we'll be doing a,"

"Hello?" I said. Rachel hadn't introduced me on purpose. We had gone through the sort of things we would say.

"Oh... Tailah. I forgot you were here.... Sorry," Rachel said sympathetically but had an obvious I don't really care tone of voice.

"I'm Tailah, Rachel's epic new,"

"Neice!" Rach cut me off.

"And best friend!" I continued.

"Long story, I think this'll be out after Colleen and Josh do whatever and then I'll upload this," Rachel said.

"Let's get on with the video!" Rebecca ordered.

"Okay, okay. We get it blondie!" Rach joked.

"Ladies! Ladies! The video?" I joked aswell.

"Right of course. Let's get started!" Rachel said.

-----

"Rach," I said whilst we were setting up for the next shot.

"Yeah T," she replied.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure," she said.

"I don't know how to tell mum and dad," I started.

"Oh, this involves Colleen and Josh. Am I going to have to keep a secret?" Rach interrupted.

"Yeah you are. Mum said she wants me to do something outside of the house and things like that," I tell her. Rebecca is over the road setting up the camera so she can't hear what I'm saying.

"Oh alright. What do you wanna tell them?" Rach asked.

"Well, in Australia mum always told me I'd be able to once she got enough money but she never really got the money. I've always wanted to and haven't really had the chance. I'm not sure how they'll react or anything and I'm pretty nervous about the whole thing,"

"Stop! You're blabbing T," Rach laughed, "What I got from that jibberish is that you wanna do something that you never really had the chance to when you lived with your mum but seeing as Colleen and Josh can give you the chance you wanna take it. But might I ask what you want to do?" Rach asked.

"Well, I wanna...

A/N
Hey!

GO READ @cmehappiness 's NEW BOOK! AND FOLLOW HER!

What does Tailah wanna do? Comment below, I'll see if someone guesses. I don't know if it's super obvious or not.
I'm sorry that this is really boring and probably a waste of your time reading my book but I was thinking of starting a new one soon. Maybe even today. I'll most likely keep it private for a few chapters to see if I like the story line or I'll put the description in one of the author's notes so stay tuned in case I do that!
Have an awesome day!
Bye bye!
~Hailey