Fortunate Accidents- 5

"Miss Walker," the nurse came running in after hearing me yell.

"I'm fine sorry for screaming."

"If you don't mind me asking, is everything alright?" She asks, concern all over her face.

"Not really, I was just talking to my mum then she just disappeared, I have no clue what's going on."

"Is there anything I can do to help?" She asked.

"No, I want only two things and they're not going to happen anytime soon," I say.

"Are you sure? It would be my pleasure." She said.

"No, it's alright," I say, "I'd rather just sleep."

"Okay then." She turns towards the door, "What two things did you want? Just out of curiosity."

"Well, firstly for me to see my mum and secondly..." It was stupid, she probably wouldn't even know who it was.

"Secondly..." She repeated.

"Secondly, I want to meet Colleen Evans. I was headed to her show with Skylar before we got hit." I confessed.

"Like Colleen and Joshua?" She asked.

"Yeah, how do you know them?" I'm surprised. Not even Daisy's mum knows how they are.

"My daughter Lauren loves them. She is forever watching them on YouTube. It drives me nuts. Especially this Miranda Sings character or whoever she is."

"Wow! I didn't realise people much over my age watch or even know them." I said smiling. It's nice to be able to talk to someone about something I like. It makes this boring hospital a little more fun, only a little.

"Yeah, my daughter went to her show earlier tonight. It was in the theatre a few minutes away from here."

"Yeah, that's where Skylar and I were headed before we got hit," I said. "I come from Sydney, I was going to stay with Sky until next Friday so we had time to spend together. I haven't seen her since last August."

"Wow, that's a while. Lauren said the show was great. She got to meet them afterwards. I'm sorry you didn't." She said.

"No, it's not your fault. You didn't hit us," I say. I don't like people feeling bad for me. It makes me uncomfortable and feel like an idiot. I prefer them to either ignore me or tell me how they honestly feel.

"Well, i better head off. My shift ends in 10 minutes." She tells me. To be honest I'm upset she can't stay and talk to me. I don't have muhc entertainment here. Stupid hospital...

A/N

Sorry, this is a filler.

Next chapter will be better, thanks for reading. It really does mean a lot.

I hope your enjoying the book. I'm trying to make it as original as I can. I have a lot of ideas and they'll all come eventually. This story has many, many, many more chapters to come.

Have a good day! :)

~Hailey