Prologue. ✓

"You. Are. Mine." He said, emphasising each word so that they carve in my brain.

"No. Stop it." A tear stained my cheeks. His teeth grazed my neck, leaving angry marks. A soft whimper escaped my mouth.

"I won't let you leave me. Do you hear me?" He whispered menacingly in my ears. His mouth captured my ear lobe and sucked it. The sensation was both painful and pleasurable.

"I don't love you." I uttered those painful words which weren't true. "You are hurting me." I tried to push him but he was too strong.

He laughed.

His laughter hurt my ears.

"I'm gonna fuck your brains out. You'll forget those words. Don't hurt me, Melissa. Or I'll hurt you worse." He threatened me. He was hurt. But do I have a choice? I wish I had.

I let the tears fall. I have to be strong but how can I be strong when I have to fight against my strength?

"I don't love you. Let me go!"

He left me.

Forever.

______________

It's strange how life changes but we don't even notice it. It's only when we look back, we see that we were so different back then. For some, life can be a bliss and for the rest it will be cruel. Yet, we have to take what we get.

Every moment in life is a lesson to us. It can be good or it can be bad. The most important thing is, what we learn from it. Just like when you're in school, you are forced to study some very boring lessons but at the end those lessons taught us something.

Learning comes from not only books, but everything that surround us. Most importantly, time. Time is a great tutor. With time people break, with time people heal as well. Time can be a bitch too, it will make you wait for your goal to reach, it will stop and pause for sometime, it will make you feel like pulling all your hair out of your skull in frustration.

But you need to do only one thing, have patience and wait. Wait till it's your turn to be happy. Like happiness, sadness is temporary too.

I am in that phase. Waiting.

__________________*×*________________

The prologue is up. The first chapter will be up shortly.

Love,
Loren.