Chapter 30B- A Dayout.

Melissa's POV.

Ralph & Russo.

We stood outside my favorite fashion boutique in town. This place is my first stop for any event I attend. I have always been choosy about my clothes and my sense of fashion was always admired.

This place fulfills my wishes when it comes to fashion.

"Melissa! Oh my God woman, it's been forever since you've last visited me!" The cheerful sales lady greeted me. I was a regular customer here so they knew me pretty well.

"How are you doing?" I greeted her with a smile. Rogan entered the showroom along with me, looking around the mannequins and the dresses. His hands were in his pockets and this casual boyish look wasn't doing anything good to me, it was only a distraction.

"Good. How may I help you today?" She asked, taking me by the arm to show me some new designs probably.

"Hello Martha. Rogan Kingston." Rogan introduced himself with a shake of hand with Martha. "I have an appointment with Tamarah. I have already told her what we need."

Martha raised her eyebrows. "Oh. Apologies, Mr Kingston. Ms. Ralph had informed me about it and the design you asked for is ready. This way, please." Martha composed herself and lead the way to a studio room.

I frowned.

I stepped back and grabbed Rogan's arm. "You took an appointment with Tamarah Ralph? Why?" The designer is so busy, I'm sure she had no time to sit behind and sell a dress. There were people to do that for her.

"You'll see." Rogan smirked and walked in front of me. "Come on."

We entered the room and I was amazed. The studio was designed in shiny black silk and there stood a mannequin in the middle with a mustard colour satin dress on it. There were a pair of Golden pumps and a clutch to match.

It was absolutely gorgeous!

My mouth hung open in awe! My feet moved forward towards the mannequin on it's own. I touched the fabric and felt the smoothness as it slipped away from my hand.

"Wow."

"Do you like it?" Rogan asked me in a small voice as if I'll say no to this gorgeous piece of clothing.

"No." I looked at his face, which fell a bit. "I absolutely love it!" I grinned and ran towards him and jumped on him for a hug. He laughed! Martha chuckled. "Thank you! Thank you. Thank you!"

"Okay darling..." He said, "it's only a dress, you don't have to thank me."

He put me down and stared at me directly into my eyes. His blue orbs had those old silver specks in them, the were dancing with joy.

At that moment, I only wanted to kiss him, savor him, devour him. Darling, that word did something inside my heart or maybe it was the person who said it made my heart flip.