Chapter 31- Unknown Feelings.

Melissa's POV.

The day started in a rush. Jen interrupted my sleep at 6 in the morning, that's such an ungodly hour to wake up. But she said my presence was needed in the office for the upcoming exhibition and fundraiser with Kingston Corp.

Normally, she would mail me the speech which I have to prepare for any of these kinds of events but this was different. Being the organiser brings about a lot of work.

I don't even know why would they choose me to be one of the organizers. Also, imagine the hilarity of the situation, the organizer is the plus one of the Chief Guest, Mr. Rogan Kingston.

Maria made a quick breakfast of eggs and toast and orange juice. I missed my yoga classes which Rogan will not like. I have to give him a good explanation for this.

"Thanks Maria. I'll be leaving now. Please inform Mr. Kingston." I immediately started to walk towards the door, completely ignoring Maria thereafter.

I could easily walk up to his room and tell him that I was leaving, we have done away with that awkwardness at least but, his present last night still left me in a blushing mess. I need to be normal before I see him again.

"Mam, Good morning." Someone said.

"Are you ok?" Someone asked, I looked up to see Benzo frowning down at me in concern. "You seem a bit lost."

"Uh." I cleared my head. " Good morning. Please get the car ready, I'm getting late for work Benzo." While I took the front elevator down to the lobby, Benzo went to the underground car park to fetch my car.

"Will be back in five." Benzo said and the elevator door closed.

"Good morning and have a nice day ma'am." The lobby receptionist greeted with a smiling face. I smiled back at her and headed towards the main entrance of the building.

To my utter bad luck, I saw the person jogging up to me in a grey hoodie whom I was trying to ignore.

Mr. Rogan Kingston.

Sweat coated his face and neck. His blue eyes were glowing under the early rays of the sun. His Adams Apple bobbed up and down as he downed gulps of water, his greenish nerves sticking out, his sweat covered hoodie sticking to his body. It was an absolutely gorgeous sight to see in the morning.

"Stop staring. It's creepy." Rogan said, copying my words from yesterday. A small smirk played on his lips. "Where are you off to so early?"

"Good morning to you too, kind sir." I replied sarcastically. "I was trying to fly away from your golden cage. But just see my luck." I smiled at him not so innocently.

"Well now you know, you can't run away from me. I will always get you back." He moved a bit closer to where I was standing. "So, where are you going?"

"Work. My assistant called." I just wanted to leave before I get all flushed faced in front him and embarrass myself. "I'm getting late. Benzo should be here any moment."

"Oh wait. I need you to meet someone." He said and took out his phone from the pocket of his hoodie. He dialed a few digits and pressed the gadget to his ear.

"Who?" I asked, not sure about whom he is talking about.

"Your new bodyguard."

My eyebrows creased at his statement. I don't need a bloody bodyguard and I have Benzo. What the hell!

"But..."

He signalled me to shut up while his phone connected. "Maria, send Drake down."

"Who's Drake?" I asked,never heard that name before. "And I have Benzo, why do I need another bodyguard? Or are you kicking out Benzo?!" I gasped at the possibility. Benzo became my friend. I am comfortable with him. Why is this Drake coming in the story now?