Chapter 15- Only Family.

Rogan's POV

Rogan's POV.

After my meeting with the board of trustees for the new university that we are starting, I headed for my sister's residence.

She lived in the hub of the city with her 7 year old son and her husband, in a luxurious penthouse apartment.

I rode up the elevator and put in the pin to her security system. As the automatic doors opened I was welcomed by the delicious aroma of chocolate muffins. My brother in law, Abraham was baking again.

"Uncle Ro!" A tiny, excited voice greeted me. Jacob Wheeler, my nephew was 7, a tech savvy and hyper kid.

"Champ!" I dropped my bag in the brown authentic couch and picked up the little guy. "How are you doing kid?"

"Eh, I'm not a kid. Here see this, I modified this toy aeroplane." He showed me a white little jet plane which looked nothing different than a toy plane.

"I don't see anything different in this." I looked at it carefully but found nothing.

Jacob smirked. The kid learned to smirk even. Great.

He jumped down from my arm and placed the plane on the white marble floor. He took the remote control and started the plane. The plane flew and came in front of my face directly and stayed there.

Jacob snickered while looking at his remote control. "You have a black mole above your left eyebrow, and you have a deep cut mark on your chin. There are more..."

"How did you know that? What have you done to this aeroplane?" I asked him, looking at him with curiosity.

"Nothing much, just fixed a hidden modified camera which my plane just zoomed in your face. It can spot hidden tiniest of things. It can also scan and give you information about the device or medium." He had a proud grin plastered on his face.

I really admired his intelligence, I wonder from where did he acquire it since his both parents are dumbasses!

"He never stops gushing about that thing he made." My brother-in-law said while coming into the living area. "Jacob, go tell mamma that uncle is here."

"Yea Pop." Jacob nodded his head and ran upstairs to call his mamma, my elder sister, Sophia  Wheeler.

"How ya' doing man?" Abraham asked me, handing me a can of beer. We sat ourselves in the couch and I loosened my tie and relaxed myself.

"Good." I felt exhausted after the tiring day. "Don't you have to run restaurants? What are you doing here? I thought I'll meet my sister alone." I frowned at him.

Do not get me wrong, I had no issues with Abraham. It's just that my sister fell in love with one of my seniors in college who was a typical asshole to me. Over the years, our relationship became more of brothers. He was like a big brother to me ever since Sophia and him started dating. Though he was nowhere polite in any sense but I am thankful to him, it's because of him that I am capable of running such a big empire all by myself and of course my staff.