Chapter 12- Its A Deal.

Read "Escape", my new completed short story. Vote and comment!

It's Joan and Keith's story!

____________________________________

Blake's P. O. V.

"Sir, our shareholders are selling off shares to Kingston's." Ricardo said. Ricardo was my right hand in business. He was the most experienced person, my dad was also trained by him. He works even after his retirement, as an advisor.

"Why is Kingston interested in our business line I don't get it. Isn't he satisfied with his schools and colleges?" I asked, scratching my jaw.

Ricardo took a deep breath. "Obviously he wants to expand in various fields. The main issue are the shares. The shareholders have spread the word that you aren't trustworthy and therefore they do not want to carry on with the business." He scrunched up his nose, as if in disgust. "Also your reputation with women."

"Woman? What about that?" I asked curiously. Did someone open up their mouth regarding Melissa? That bitch is a social worker, my name will get screwed up.

"That you use women to get deals." Ricardo replied, hesitantly. Looks like he knows more than he is saying.

"What else did you hear?" I pushed him to give me more news.

"News got around about Mrs. Evans." Ricardo coughed. I didn't push anymore. I knew what words got around. I need to sort that woman out, she got new wings to fly.

"I see." I nodded. Anger started to build inside me for my dearest wife. I love her, if it is even called love. I do. Whenever she screams my name, she pleasures me. Whenever she cries and the hot tears that role down her cheeks, the look of vulnerability in her eyes, is so soothing and calming to my heart.

"Mr. Rogan Kingston is firing up our business, sir. We need a solid plan of action to stop this." Ricardo brought me out of my thoughts.

"You are the advisor, Ricardo. Suggest a plan of action." I said.

"We should call for a meeting with the Kingston's. Offer them something worthwhile in return for the shares. That's the basic idea that I have for now." Ricardo took a deep breath. His age is taking a toll on him. "Kingston is known to place great deals, his quotations are better than the best. And, he is manipulative. A great aspect of a businessman." He praised Rogan. "For now the meeting it is."

I agreed with him.

---------

Later that day, the meeting was called.

Since we needed Kingston's help, we asked for a conference in the Kingston's Corp.

The office and the conference room looked as intimidating as the owner of it. Rogan Kingston sat in front of me with a crooked smirk in his face. I couldn't help but notice his fiery blue eyes. That was what attracted my wife.