Chapter 7B- A Fateful Night.

It got boring after a while and so I came out to get some fresh air

This was my favorite place in my mother's house, the top balcony. The view was amazing from here. I could see the stars twinkle in the sky and when I look down the blooming flowers and the decorating lights made the garden look like a scene from a beautiful dream.

So many wonderful memories I have attached to this balcony and to this garden outside. But the person with whom I shared these memories is no more here beside me.

My eyes gazed back at the stars again, it seems to be like the moon is the mother and the stars are her babies. To me, black was always better than white, night was always better than day. Even your shadow leaves you alone in darkness but your soul, your heart will never leave you alone. Night is the time to dream and look at the world however one wants to look at it. No one will want to wipe off the small smile that lingers on one's face because in the darkness, in the dim moon light only your soul can feel the smile that covered your face.

My eyes closed on its own, the soft breeze hit me. The tiny hair stood on my skin and after a long time I took a breath of freedom. Away from all the prying eyes, this was my little getaway.

"The Apple pie was delicious! And look at the rose design..." I gushed with happiness. The pie tasted delicious and looked amazingly beautiful. I took another slice of it and dugged my spoon in.

"I am happy you like it... I learned to do the rose design awhile ago but never tried it before. This is the first time." Rogan told me. He loved cooking sometimes, he actually liked to learn new types of recipes. And trust me when I say this, he could become the world's best chef.

"I want more... " he gave me some more and smiled at me.

After a while I noticed that his food was untouched, he was staring at me intently, almost looking nervous for some reason.

I placed my bowl down and looked at him. The birds chirped. His dark brown hair which almost looked black moved here and there with the slight breeze that was blowing. His grey eyes twinkled under the sun, the combination looked weirdly pretty.

"What's wrong? Eat up." I motioned my hand at his plate. He planned out a small picnic for the both of us in the garden of my house. He cooked all the food and before eating we played Badminton in the lawn.

The picnic was going well. Truly, I was a bit confused about all this. Rogan never before planned something like this. The three months that we know each other now was like a like/hate relationship. When I met him he was a cold hearted bastard but he showed me his real persona.

"I have something to say... " he said. He rubbed the back of his head and his ears were turning pink. I nodded for him to go ahead. For a bad boy like him it was unbelievable that the guy blushed like a 13 year old sometimes.