Chapter 2- Mr and Mrs Evans.

"Melissa

"Melissa..." He hissed.

His voice froze me and sent unsettling chills through my body. My breathing halted as I stared at his cold, mosh green eyes.

Not tonight...

He moved his long legs towards my direction. I stepped backwards. Fear gripped my skin. He noticed that and smirked.

He knew my discomfort. He knew what effect he has on me. That it wasn't at all good. He knew I feared him.

My hands were sweaty. I tried to process my breathing. I had to be calm otherwise.... No! Not tonight. You can't take it anymore. My subconscious pleaded with me.

"How was your t-trip?" I asked quietly. "Did you get the deal?"

"Of course. You've been a good wife." He came closer and ran a finger at the side of my face. His thumb scratched my jaw with the tiny sharp, overgrown nail at the corner of his thumb. Blood oozed out of the scratch. I didn't even flinch.

"Your mother cancelled the deal and we got it." His left hand grabbed my waist tightly and I closed my eyes from the instant pain that shot through my lower abdomen.

"You deserve a reward." He sucked on my scratched jaw. He was tasting my blood, his tongue swirled on the part and then his teeth bit harshly on my skin. I whimpered from the burning sensation. And then he sucked more, bruising the area.

I could only stand motionless and let the pain kill me slowly inside. It was nothing new... I kept my expression blank and void. If he can't make me smile then I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of seeing me sad and vulnerable.

"Open your clothes." He commanded. And like the slave, I obeyed.

I stripped myself naked and lay on the bed. My husband, opened his pant zip and button and pulled it halfway down. He opened his shirt and threw it away.

He pulled down his boxers and his member was already standing hard and throbbing. Wasn't he masturbating a few minutes ago? He rolled on the condom.

"Wouldn't want you to get pregnant like last time now, do we?" He glared and smirked at the same time which was quite threatening, I tell you.

He, without a thought, lied down on top of me and entered me all at once. I bit my lip at the sudden harsh impact. I wanted to shout from the immense pain that shot through my entire body. Tears ran down my eyes.

This is bad. This is bad. You're not fine yet to take this. The doctor warned! My subconscious cried with me, literally.

He pounded inside me hard and fast. After what seemed like an hour, he came. I felt the hotness of his semen against the condom inside me.

This is nothing but pain. Pain doesn't gives you pleasure.

I lay on the bed motionless, staring at the ceiling. Praying to God, that the white space swallows me up.