Chapter 43- where I belong...

Melissa's POV.

My head felt like tons of bricks were placed on top of it, and the taste of blood in my mouth. I tried to remember what happened. Definitely, this isn't the usual way I wake up.

I tried to move my hands. But only a screeching scream left me mouth.

They were tied and bleeding from the wrists. Is this some kind of dream? Dreams do not feel this real. How would I know? I haven't had dreams in ages because of those pills I dosed upon. Maybe it just another side effect of leaving them so abruptly.

I couldn't lift up myself. The surface didn't feel hard. It felt soft, like my bed. But it's so cold... chilling me to the core. My lungs were dry, like an arid dessert.

"Wat...r" I tried to say. My eyes wouldn't open however much I tried.

"Wake up." A voice said.

"Hmmm...waa....tr" I blinked a bit into the darkness.

I tried to move my hand again but tears pinched from both my eyes this time.

"Get that!" A gruff male voice ordered someone.

"Aaahh!!!" I jerked up when a bucket full of water was thrown at my face. It was ice cold and felt like needles piercing my skin. I opened my eyes wide and saw my surroundings.

First, it looked familiar.

The ceiling and the fan, the lights were not lit and my vision was blurry. I could sense darkness. Instinctively, I tried to move my hands which made me scream from pain. I realized I was tied to the bedpost.

This set up seemed eerily familiar. My husband tied me up just like this, it was fun to him and torture to me. Sex feels like an adventure when it isn't forced. Some sick men don't get it.

I noticed that I was back to my personal hell, he always told me this is where I belong.

I had a sinking feeling inside me, I knew this was going to be the end of all ends.

"She is awake." The gruff voice spoke to someone. There was silence followed after that and then someone walked inside the room whose face I couldn't recognize due to my blurry eyesight.

I could make out four men in the room in total.

"It's about time." Someone said. "He threw a fit thinking she was dead."

"Get her water and clean her up. Loosen the ropes, she cannot run away in this drugged state." This man touched my wrists almost gently and I flinched away.

That voice.

"Who....r you?" I tried to utter but words didn't seem to voice out of my tongue. What have they given me?

"Inject again after feeding her." The man left after giving orders.

I know, I know him.

"This has been going on for the last three days." The man with gruff voice said with a sigh.

So it's been three days that I have been taken. I was buying grocery when I received a call. Drake was with me. Where is he?

Are they looking for me?

Rogan?

Another guy came and loosened my rope and gave me water from a spoon. I needed more. As they loosened my ropes I held the glass of water and chugged down in gulps.

I looked at myself. I was wearing the same white dress that I left in. It was dirty and bloody.  There were bruises, red and blue all over my legs and arms, face as well. Dried blood in my palms and fresh scars in my wrists.