Captain

"Hi." i said slowly as i watched him walk calmly toward the table. I didn't know what to make of Dr. Banner. As soon as he walked in i saw the monster inside of him. Not like i could see his true self or some of that bull shit. I saw it in the images around him. I guess i'll have to explain to him how i know everything about him. I can't read minds. If that's what your thinking. they were talking about my powers. I'll tell them eventually. I can't believe i didn't see it before. I mean i did sort of when i escaped and all those people were surrounding me in that big room but i don't know it didn't click. And it's sort of a lame power anyways.

"Astella." he said sitting down.

"Hi Bruce." i said quietly.

"How are you?" he asked. I found myself laughing for the first time today. He looked at me curiously.

"Sorry it's just. I don't know. Nobody's asked me that. it's a bit weird." He nodded a small smile on his lips.

"Yeah i guess it would be a bit weird. This whole experience could be a bit much." he said slowly. An image of the other guy as he called it swirled around his head. I say his experiment go haywire and then the Hulk was there. He rampaged through town. Destroying everything in his path.

"Wow." i murmured.

"What?" he asked. I focused back on him.

"I'm a fan of the way you turn into a giant green rage monster." he sighed inwardly.

"You know about that?" he asked looking through the file in front of him. My file.

"Yes i can see him." i gestured to the empty air in front of me. Dr. Banner looked at me puzzled.

"You can see him.." he asked slowly.

"Well i can't see him, see him. I'm not staring into your soul or something." i explained but he just stared at me blankly. I breathed out. "There's like little images floating around you." i wasn't explaining it any better.

"Images?" he asked. I nodded.

"The best i can explain it is that i can see your brain waves." he looked at me intently folding his hands.

"You can see my brain waves." i nodded. "And they're all images of my life?" he asked cocking his head.

"Yeah and it's not just you it's everyone. I'm not sure if it's brain waves per-say because i an only see memories as far as i know i can't control someone using their brain wave frequencies." he nodded and looked down at the file. "It's not your fault you know." i said reaching out and touching his arm. He looked up at me warily. "That gamma radiation should have killed you, but the other guy," i said putting air quotes around other guy, "Saved you. you've been trying to make up for the lives lost, but you don't have too. You're a good person." he smiled at me but it looked a bit forced.

"Yeah well thanks Astella but we're here to talk about you." i sighed. "You heard about what happened to your family right?" he asked looking up at me. I nodded pursing my lips.

"Does the rest of my family know that I'm..." i stopped. He nodded.

"They have been informed. The funeral was yesterday actually." i swallowed hard. I didn't get to say goodbye. Mind you my siblings were a pain in the ass but they had their moments. I would've done anything for them. I was suppose to protect them. Now i couldn't. My parents were a different story. It's not that i hated them but they didn't approve of the way i was acting. It's not like i did anything bad and they hardly noticed i was gone with them screaming at each other.

"What are they saying happened?" i hoped they made it sound good.

"Gas leak." i laughed. He raised an eyebrow at me.