The Visit

I bolted up off of the floor. Oh god. What was I suppose to do. This wasn't happening. Somebody. I had to get somebody. Shakily I stood up. My vision turned foggy again but cleared after a couple seconds. I wobbled toward the door. Leaning against it I pressed my palm against it's flat smooth surface. when the door opened i almost fell. I was shaking so bad i don't even know how i was standing. I didn't bother to take out the cameras i wasn't trying to be sneaky. Who was i suppose to get. Natasha. A voice rang out in my head. She was closest to me. Her room was four doors down. I stumbled up to it breathing in i stared at it. This one had a keypad with a code.

Should i knock? What was the protocol for this. She was probably asleep. What time was it? I knocked once. Twice. Then i let myself in. the room was dark. I saw her shape on the bed. She was curled up on her side. She looked more peaceful asleep. "Natasha." i whispered. She didn't stir. An image flashed in my mind of her jolting awake and almost killing someone who crept up on her while she slept. There was a knife on her dresser i could see it. I cleared my throat stepped back a little and called her louder. "Natasha!" she bolted up grabbing the knife in the next instant. Then i was against the wall her blade at my throat. "It's me!" i said hoarsely. Realization hit her and she backed up putting her knife away

"What are you doing in here!" she said calmly but i could tell she was seething mad.

"I had a vision. It's really bad." i told her. She pursed her lips and crossed her arms.

"Are you telling me you woke me up because you had a bad dream?" she asked I shook my head violently.

"I was fully awake. It just happened. Something's coming." a look crossed her face.

"You mean the ship? Did you overhear something you weren't suppose to?" she asked a bit outraged. I blinked. What was she talking about.

"What? No, something's coming. now. They're almost here! we have to hurry." she didn't move.

"Are you serious." she asked me. I was mad now.

"Do i look serious!" i yelled at her. She stared at me then un-crossing her arms she said

"Let's get Barton." i sighed in relief. She believed me. Sort of. We walked down to the end of the hall where his room was. I pressed my hand against the door. The light turned green. "I have the code." Natasha said next to me. I shrugged as the door opened. Clint was still awake. He was stretched out on his bed, hands behind his back staring at the blank wall in front of him. Seeing the door open he swung his legs over the bed prepared for anything. He looked at us in confusion.

"Nat?" he asked.

"Barton." one word and he understood. He was off his bed in a second grabbing his gear and walking toward us. I realized they were both in their suits. Did they ever change? Or did they have multiple ones? I thankfully didn't look to bad. I was wearing a tank top, Oops, and jeans because they were comfortable enough to sleep in. There was no time to throw on a different t-shirt or grab a jacket.

"Let's get Steve and Dr. Banner." Natasha was saying. It hit me again. I gasped and clutched my stomach.

"Astella?" Clint asked concerned.

"No time!" i said my vision clearing. "They've entered our atmosphere. We have to go now." i bolted toward the elevator. The jogged after me.

"We might need them." Natasha argued. She's right two master assassins and one super powered freak wasn't enough.

"I'll call them on my way up." i said punching the first floor on the elevator.

"What?" Clint said confused.