Overlord

The ceiling shook I spun around checking for a crack in the glass. Nothing. "Fuck." i murmured. The doors burst open metal raining down. I'm guessing they don't get opened much. What came through the doors made me want to throw up. Imagine a lizard. Not even a human sized lizard. A giant human lizard fifteen feet high. An obese fifteen foot lizard. The air stank of rotting flesh. It must have been him because it certainly wasn't coming off of anyone else in the room. He floated lazily into the room.

At first i thought he was suspended by something or sitting in something but then i realized it was all him. I mean of course. He was bound to have at least some of the same powers as i do. His scales unlike the other Slyvarian's who were all different shades of brown his were all black. He had literally overgrown with power. It practically radiated from him. I wasn't even sure if he was fat or if it was all veins and muscles. Judging by the way the old Slyvarian was shaking im guessing he was scared. There was only one person this could be the Overlord.

"Is this the human" the Overlord questioned.

"Why don't you ask her yourself." i hollered crossing my arms just a little bit annoyed. The old Slyvarian scientist looked at me frozen with fear, but the Overlord roared with laughter.

"At least she has some fight in her." his voice boomed. Again the floor shook. I stumbled in my glass container hitting the walls.

"You're going to need a better cage to keep me in." i shouted at him. The Overlord picked up his giant hand and waved me away not impressed by my threat. "I mean it. There's not much that can hold me in here." i warned him. I was bluffing of course hadn't done much of the whole 'get captured and escape' thing.

"Have the preparations been made?" the Overlord asking his big hulking form towering over that of the scientist.

"Y-yess. Ov-Overlord." the Slyvarian stuttered slowly removing his hand form his forehead.

"Well. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR." the Overlord yelled. The scientist, in his hurry to obey his command, tripped and fell when he turned around. He leaped back up and started tapping away again.

"You don't have to take that from him. He's just a super sized lizard with a super sized ego." The Slyvarian looked a me scared. Not scared of me but scared for me. I swallowed hard, but the Overlord just laughed.

"At least the human who stole my powers is a little fighter." he yelled. The ground shook i stumbled.

"I didn't steal you powers." i shouted shaking my fist at him like a child.

"Well then explain your new found abilities." the Overlord countered.

"I didn't steal them. Someone on your end messed up. The question you should be asking is how your capsule got to Earth." i replied crossing my arms. The Overlord rubbed his chin thoughtfully.

"Perhaps you are right. Tell me Slyvarian what did happen, how did it get to Earth?" the Overlord asked. The scientist looked at me uneasily and swallowed fixing his collar.

"I-I i am not sure. Overlord, sir." he stuttered.

"Oh he knows. Maybe he was the one who dropped it off the edge of your ship. Maybe he was trying to incite a rebellion?" i countered. The Slyvarian's head swiveled back and forth between the Overlord and I.

"I would never.." the Slyvarian started.

"Be still. Her words mean nothing." the Overlord said. "Get back to work." damn it. I thought i had them there. I had hoped he would get mad and in his rage i would someone how break out of this cage. I placed my palm against the glass. Electricity wouldn't do anything but i could still try right? Nothing. Rats. Maybe heat? I didn't have laser eyes unfortunately, but electricity could build up heat right? Unless I'm confusing it with something else. "If you're thinking of escape. I wouldn't bother." the Overlord said. I looked up he was staring at me curiously. I'm guessing this is how those snakes at the zoo felt. Exposed and just a little bit violated.