Ship

*somewhere outside the Milky Way galaxy*

The Slyvarian commander slammed his hands down on the table. "You what!" He roared. The lone survivor of the Avengers attack cringed away and looked down. "You're going to have to explain this to Him!" He yelled pointing down at the soldier. No! He wanted to scream. If he went in there and told Him that he was the only survivor then surely He would kill him. The Slyvarian soldier had no doubt in his mind that He would not kill him where he stood.

"Please commander. Couldn't someone else.." He began but the Commander cut him off.

"No excuses! You abandoned your team." The Slyvarian soldier cut in even though he knew he shouldn't have.

"I was merely saving myself so as to bring a full report back to Him." The Commander did not looked pleased. He knew the soldier before him was a coward.

"You abandoned your team and high tailed it out of their like a coward. We would've gotten the same message if all of you had died. You deserve to go up to Him and die." The Slyvarian soldier cringed. There was no honor in running away. Honor was in dying in battle. "Now you." The Commander said grabbing him by his armor. "March right up to Him and tell him why you are still ALIVE!" The Slyvarian solider ran tripping over his tail as he went. This was not happening. This was not good. He knew he would die tonight. It was inevitable.

The Slyvarian soldier was pacing outside of His room. Would he go in now. Five minutes? Ten? He might as well get this over with. Running away would be worse. Going in and accepting his death would be better. He knocked on the door. Wait! There was still time! He could still escape he could run away! He could.. "Come in." A voice boomed. It was a demand. He wasn't kidding around. Slowly very slowly the Slyvarian soldier pushed open this massive door. "What is it!" He bellowed.

"Overlord, Master.. Sir.." The Slyvarian soldier said.

"What is it! Have they returned with the girl." The Slyvarian soldier shook. "Were you not on this team?" He asked.

"I.." The Slyvarian soldier stammered.

"Out with it!" The room shook with the magnitude of his voice.

"They are all dead sir. I alone survived." There was a pause. A big pause. He wasn't evaporated immediately. Maybe He wouldn't kill him. Maybe.. His skin started to tickle and then it burned. With a choked scream he ignited. White hot fire burning through his whole body. Then he collapsed in a pile of ash.

"Guards!" He shouted a the top of his lungs. Which was very loud indeed. They came rushing in. Two of them. One to clean the mess the other to answer the call.

"Yes Overlord." The Slyvarian soldier said bowing a bit to low. You didn't want to displease him after hearing such news.

"Tell me. WHAT HAPPENED!" he roared.

"Yes Overlord." the Slyvarian solider answered standing up straighter. "Our scouts went out as ordered in their specified ship. Since it was smaller it could travel at light speed toward this planet Earth." He interupted him

"This i know. Get to the part where my soldiers somehow DIED." the Slyvarian soldier nodded.

"Upon entering Earth's atmosphere they found they could breath easily. They exited their ship using your inventions, the helliboards." He was nodding thoughtfully. He was very fond of his inventions. "They used your tracking device you so graciously made before they left." He interrupted again

"I'm assuming it worked." he muttered.

"Yes Overlord. It worked. The girl as it turns out wasn't all to far away. They engaged with her." this surprised Him.

"She spoke our native tongue?" He asked impressed.

"Yes Overlord. One of her uhh powers. They did a scan for them and she has a great deal many more than we had hoped she would." He pounded his fist against the ground.

"Tell me! What does the human have?!" He bellowed.

"Well sir." the Slyvarian soldier said pulling out a ready made list. "Her blood is lethal." He chortled.

"Not much of a power." He started to laugh. The Slyvarian curled his lips up in an attempt to share the same joy as He had but it wasn't working. "Continue." he said motioning for him to move on.

"Electricity runs through her veins. She has telekinesis, super hearing, she can extract memories..." he paused. He was rubbing his chin.

"Memories." he said thoughtfully.

"Yes sir." the Slvarian folded the list over. There was a great deal many more powers on it but He seemed to be thinking.

"So how did this girl." He said dissatisfied. "Take down nine of my best men?" he asked.

"She was not alone Overlord." the SLyvarian soldier reported.

"Who was with her?" this was troubling. Most troubling indeed. His best men dead. He had trained them himself. He was quite fond of them, but not really. Everyone had to die in the end. Except him. He was all powerful. He was all knowing. He was a god. Nothing could stand in his way. Not even a puny human girl and her puny huma friends.

"The Avengers sir." the Slyvarian soldier answered.

"The Avengers?" he questioned.

"They seem to be.. Protecting her. They've taken her in." he answered simply.

"No matter. Nothing shall stand in my way. Send more scouts. See if they fair better. Or this is war on the humans." the Slyvarian bowed and bowed again as he left the room.He closed the door with a boom. Rushing back to the Commander he gave him the order.

"Prepare! Team two!" he bellowed. "You're taking a trip to Earth! Everyone else. We shall be there in three days time! Prepare yourselves for battle!" he shouted to all the troops below. They shook their weapons and screamed a war cry. War on the humans. This would be easy. They were weak and unable. Simple minded. The Slyvarian were going to decimate them.

-x-

short oops. :|