Thor

"Astella wait!" Steve yelled after me but i was too excited. I took the stairs two at a time as i raced to the roof. It wasn't every day one got to see Thor the god of thunder in the flesh. I was ecstatic. This means his girlfriend in New Mexico somehow got a message to him. I was feeling a whole lot better about facing up to them now. The Slyvarian won't know what hit them. I burst through the door. Overhead lighting flashed and the thunder crashed though no rain fell. I heard the others come rushing out onto the roof behind me. I was staring up at the sky expectantly. Where was he?

There was another loud boom that shook the building. I staggered a bit. Then there was a loud thump as someone landed in front of us. Just five feet away. He had one knee on the ground along with his hands as if he was bracing himself. His red cape billowed out behind him. His armor glistened even though no light was shining on it. He had long golden hair like the sun. He looked up. His face was hard though i could tell from his memories he was nothing if, but a giant softie. Experience and love had taught him much.

"Thor! Big guy!" Tony called out walking forward.

"Friends." Thor replied with a small smile scanning us. His eyes settled on my and a look crossed his face. One of confusion. "You. I have never had the pleasure of meeting." he said walking toward me. In two big strides he was standing in front of me.

"God of thunder. Now the party can start." i said with a smile on my face. He chuckled.

"Thor." he stated.

"My name's Astella. I'm crashing your team." he looked confused.

"I do not understand that reference.

"It's usually said. I'm crashing your party but i'm part of the team now and.. You know what never mind." i said seeing that he looked more confused than he did before.

"So friends. How many times will this world need saving?" he asked. They all shrugged.

"As long as there are threats." Steve said.

"Right you are." Tony but in. "Let's go inside. This is starting to feel like a bad movie." Tony says turning around.

"My life is a bad movie." i muttered. Steve nudged me and looked down at me sternly. I rolled my eyes. We slowly walked back to the lab. I hadn't seen it happen but the armor on Thor's arms had disappeared so had his cape. Did it only appear when he wanted too? Or when he needed it? I didn't know.

"I didn't think Thor would make it." Steve told me quietly.

"Why?" i asked.

"Well not only is Asgard light years away. He destroyed the bridge he would normally use to get to other worlds." i blinked in surprise.

"Why did he do that?" i asked.

"So his brother Loki couldn't come back here." Steve said.

"But he did anyways." i stated. Steve nodded.

"I don't know how Thor get's here. I don't know if the bridge was fixable or not." Steve said. I nodded thoughtfully. must be hard living somewhere far away while your girlfriend his here on Earth and unreachable. "That costume looks great on you by the way." Steve said. I looked up at him.

"Thanks." i replied looking down at it. "I just wish it wasn't so." Steve cut in

"Spangly." he said. I laughed and he laughed with me.

"Why don't you wear your suit?" i asked. He shrugged.

"Do you want me to put it on?" he asked.

"I'm not trying to force you to i was just asking." i said clasping my hands behind my back. Truth be told i'd seen images of him in it and he looked pretty good. I just hadn't seen it in person yet.