The Other Life

*a spaceship somewhere in a distant galaxy*

The Slyvarian Soldier paced back and forth in front of the door of Him for a bit longer. He knew that if he went in He would most certainly be upset and probably kill him on sight. It was very bad for one to wake Him while he slept and he had a family to think about. He flicked his tail back and forth nervously. Finally mustering up what little courage he had. He stood in front of the door knocked quietly, then let himself in. Immediately in a booming voice He called out "Who dares disturb me while i sleep." The Slyvarian Soldier scratched at his scaly skin before speaking.

"Please Overlord. We have some developing news on the Capsule." The Slyvarian Soldier looked into the dark room trying to see where He sat, but could not.

"Well. Spit it out." He said.

"Yes, yes." he touched the device on his wrist and immediately a hologram of Earth popped up and brightened the dark room. "The Capsule has landed on this planet. We have identified it as. Earth." he spoke slowly and clearly so as to be understood. He looked at Him to make sure he was following along but saw only black.

"Tell me. What life forms live on such a planet that is mostly water." The Slyvarian soldier swallowed. He had never had to confront Him before. Most everyone who does dies. He has a very very short temper. That's why they sent him. The newbie.

"Well sir, mostly sea life." he stated touching the device on his wrist he began to scroll through multiple picture of fish in the sea. "There are some species that walk on land." he continued showing animals such as lions, and bears. "And some live in the sky's." he pulled up photos of birds in flight. "But the most dominant animal that we can tell are the homo sapiens. They call themselves. Humans." the Slyvarian Soldier continued.

"And what are these humans like?" this was going well the Slyvarian Soldier thought. Maybe He wont kill me.

"Well humans come in many shapes and sizes." he said showing varying photos of people of all race, size and age.

"And what of wars! Can these humans fight?" He shouted. The Slyvarian Soldier ringed.

"Yes. The humans have fought. Mostly wars amongst themselves." at this He laughed. A great booming laugh that seemed to shake the room.

"Petty humans and their petty wars." the Slyvarian soldier nodded.

"More recently they have fought the Chitauri and won." he pulled up video evidence and photos of the Avengers fighting against the Chitauri.

"And who are they?" He asked.

"They call themselves, The Avengers." again He laughed.

"Call on a strike! I am not worried. We will take back what is rightfully mine." He seemed satisfied with his command but the Slyvarian stood their shaking not sure what to do. "Why are you still standing there! i gave you an order!" the Slyvarian soldier twitched nervously.

"Well sir there's a problem." he started to say.

"What, what! Spit it out! Get on with it." He said loudly. The Slyvarian Soldier nodded.

"When the capsule hit.." but He cut him off.

"Are you telling me you haven't pinpointed it's exact location!" he boomed. Quickly he shook his head.

"N-No. Sir. We have." he went back to the map and pointed to a fairly sizable land mass. "It hit down on this uhh United States. More specifically here." he clicked down in the general direction of New Jersy.