Suits

"So what are we doing?" I ask again.

"Well we," Stark says throwing up a grape and catching it in his mouth. "We're just talking about your powers. How many do you have again?" He asked coming around the table where Dr. Banner was working to stand in front of me. I shrug.

"I don't know." I tell them honestly.

"Natasha was telling us about you premonition and we were thinking." He eats another grape. "You can predict the future." That sounded logical. It also reminded me of... Of what...

"I don't know." I replied.

"Or maybe you don't want to accept the fact that you're more powerful than you think." I just stared at him. Tony shrugged. "Just saying." He said backing away.

"I just wish I could control them better." I said mostly to myself crossing my arms over my chest.

"Yeah Stark told us about your uhh.. Images." Dr. Banner said looking at me.

"Like I said before. It's a very natural thing. It's not like you haven't done this before." Tony said to me. My face turned bright red. Truth is I haven't done "it". Or anything past making out for that matter. That were looking at me. "You haven't have you." Tony said. Everyone turned to stare. I never thought I would be talking about something like this with Tony Stark, two assassins, a scientist who can turn into a giant monster, and a sort of boyfriend who was a also as they say a living legend.

"No." I finally admitted looking at the ground.

"So we have two virgins in the room." Surprised I looked up.

"What?" I asked. I looked around the room. Natasha, Clint, Steve, Dr. Banner, Tony, and me. There was nobody else. No small child hiding in a corner, no snobby twelve year old behind me.

"Well assuming that Clint and Natasha have done the dance." They began shooting daggers at him Natasha looked like she as going to rip his head off. "I'm not saying together. I'm just saying in general." Tony corrected. "And assuming that Bruce here has." Tony said gesturing to Dr. Banner behind him. He had turned slightly red. I'm guessing he didn't like this subject either.

"That leaves you and the Captain." He threw another grape in the air. I was still confused. I looked at Steve he was glaring down Tony.

"Seriously?" I asked. He didn't look at me.

"How old are you again Captain?" Tony asked. He was trying to get under his skin. I could tell. "24." He said lightly. "But technically you were frozen in ice for what.. Sixty, seventy years. So technically. You're around 96." I snorted.

"Ninety six year old virgin. Now I've seen everything." Tony finished. "But how come you never. Well.." I didn't know how to ask. Steve shrugged and finally looked at me.

"I was waiting for the right girl. Figured she'd find me. I was never good around women anyways." He tells me. I nod. I understand. Guys have wanted me but I never wanted them. It didn't seem right. Also growing up in a catholic family it was drilled into our head that we weren't suppose to have sex before marriage. It just wasn't suppose to happen.

"You keep telling yourself that Captain. Be proud that you're a virgin." Tony says clapping him on the shoulder.

"I am." Steve growled shaking his hand away. Tony backed up his hands in the air.

"By the way Astella. You need a name." Tony tells me turning back to Dr. Banner.

"A name." I repeat. I hadn't thought about it much. Usually a superhero name was something cool. It went with you. What you were like, or your powers, or what was happening around that time. Multi-power girl didn't sound to catchy.