Mr. Stark

"Ms. Potts could you come here for a second!" i called out. I was standing in front of my computer throwing around images of the new improved clean energy source. I've been working on it for almost two years now and it was finally perfect.

"Coming. Mr. Stark." she called out. I glanced over at her. Her ginger hair flew back behind her as she walked. She was wearing jean shorts and a white button up shirt.

"Take a look at this." i told her sliding the image in the air toward her. She lightly touched it with her fingers. Spinning it around and turning it upside down and sideways.

"It looks great Tony." she told me with a smile throwing it back my way.

"It's more than great. It's genius. I'm a genius." She laughed and walked toward me. I slipped my arm around her waist and kissed her.

"Mr. Stark." Jarvis spoke up.

"Kind of busy Jarvis." i told him. I felt Pepper smile under my lips.

"You have a Steve Rogers on line one." he told me.

"Oh great. What does the Captain want." Pepper hit my chest, careful to avoid my "heart". She was still nervous around it.

"I like the Captain be nice." she told me. I rolled my eyes i was never nice.

"Put him on." I told Jarvis.

"Tony." Steve's voice floated over the room.

"Does somebody need me to polish their shield for them." i replied. Steve sighed

"Just let us in." he said.

"Us? Whose us?" i asked.

"Tell him i'll break my way in if he doesn't." another voice said. It sounded like a girl.

"Whose she? Tell her it won't happen." i said.

"Stark." Steve started.

"Bye bye." i said signing off. Pepper had her arms crossed and she was looking at me disapprovingly. "What?" i asked.

"Sir. Security breach." Jarvis said

"Override." i told him. He didn't reply. "Jarvis?" i asked.

"Sorry sir. She's very persuasive." The elevator doors opened up. Damn it.

As we exited the elevator i surveyed the room. There was a sofa, some chairs, a coffee table. Tony and Peeper Potts stood off to the side in front of a holographic computer. Then i saw their memories. It happened all to quickly my brain didn't have enough time to shove them away before i saw it. "Oh god! Oh god!" i said rather loudly covering my eyes. Not that it did any good to get the images out of my head.

"What?" Steve asked concerned. I could hear Pepper walking towards me.

"Is she okay?" she asked concerned.

"Better question. Who is she?" Tony asked.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god." i said speaking rapidly. I'm pretty sure i cursed in Russian next. I wasn't sure. "I'm sorry. It's not my fault. I didn't even know people could move like that!" i said panicking slightly. My face was turning red.

"Astella?" Steve asked more confused now. I peered through my fingers at Pepper. She had turned a bit red too. She figured it out.

"Uh. Sorry." she said slowly. I waved her away.

"I'll be fine i just need a minute. Oh god." Pepper walked over to Tony who was standing their a bit confused and explained what she thought happened. It was pretty accurate.