Chapter 23: Remember Remember the 5th of November

The concert hall went silent as the wild haired man moved toward his instrument of passion. He loved the way he felt when the crowd of noblemen froze and worshiped his art. Nobility was only the circumstances of birth, but he was the BEST!

He attacked his instrument in what could only be described as an attempted to destroy the thing. He loved his instrument, but for his art, he would gladly destroy the thing over and over again. He loved how the women fainted, not from romance, but from the shock of his playing. When he was finished, the crowd was in a stunned silence. He smiled inwardly, whether they admitted it or not, they knew he was second only to God.

A voice grumbled, "My hairs not that messy."

"Of course not, yours is far worse." Another voice snorted back causing a girl to giggle.

The man spoke to the crowd, oblivious of any interruption. "Meine nächste Song ist ein hübsches kleines Toon ich für Elise schrieb."

"What did he say? A young man asked.

"I don't speak German?" A young lady replied.

The wild haired man slowly played his song while the golden haired girl listened in wonder.

"Isn't it beautiful," She whispered.

"It's even prettier when you play it" Her boyfriend whispered back.

"Oh Merlin that was so bloody cheesy. Thank Morgana I'm not lactose intolerant or this place would smell like Dragon shit." The small man gagged loudly.

"Thank you Filius, for your wonderful words of beauty." Harry shot back sarcastically.

"It wasn't about the beauty, it was about getting a point across." Filius shouted over the performance. "What is the deal with human's romantic fascination with courting, loving words, and some lies, about how awesome you are. The Goblins have none of that dragon shit. If a Goblin likes a female Goblin they snog them on the spot."

"Snog them?" Harry asked.

Filius laughed. "Well only if she's receptive. If the female goblin isn't interested, she cuts your head off before you can say...oops. Female Goblins are called Dwarves and look just like the Muggles depiction. Thank Merlin I'm part human too. I was able to marry three lovely women in my three hundred years of living."

"Three hundred?" Harry gaped.

"Of course, this is his memory after all. He turned my mother into a Beethoven fan and she turned me into one. Now can we please listen...oh darn the shows over," Luna sighed.

The crowd stood up and applauded as the wild haired man bowed respectfully.

"We still have much to speak of Luna so we will be restarting the memory." Filius spoke as he raised his wand and did just that. "Now the goblins have given the three of us a Message."

Filius conjured up the letter and began to read:

Moon Child and Goblin Killer's Bane.

We wish to bestow upon you the honor of Goblin friend.

It is the highest order any human can receive.

Do to your friendship with Sir Flitwick and your past accomplishments,

We wish to give you crucial information.

The Minister is hiding something.

Since he became the Minister, Goblin relations has dropped immensely.