Chapter 28: XANADU

I do not own or profit from the following:

Lyrics of the song Xanadu by the greatest band ever Rush! (I'm Canadian so I might be biased)

The following Novels quoted are Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë and Atonement by Ian McEwan

Ragnok waited as patiently as he could outside his own vault. He lasted an entire minute before he started screaming to the occupant inside. "What In the name of Dragon shit are you doing in there?"

"Trying to concentrate you vile cockroach infested peace of manure!"

Unfortunately for Ragnok, it would be another hour before the vault opened. The Goblin immediately noticed something off. "WHAT IS THAT?"

"Ragnok, if you would calm down a second..."

"SHUT YOUR ORIFICE FILIUS AND ANSWER MY WIZARD DAMNED QUESTION!"

Filius sighed. "I'm going to die brother. I'm not sure when but I plan on breaking the unbreakable vow."

Ragnok was silent for exactly two seconds. "That does not make it ok to steal from our vaults Filius. I should have you executed now."

Filius glared at his half-brother. "I am many things but I am not a thief. I could kill you for such a false accusation. This was gifted to me. I was there when it was destroyed."

"What purpose do you have with a broken rock?" Ragnok sneered.

"Nothing you idiot, it's a rock. It still has its uses; I could bash you on the head with it, I could skip it across a pond, I could enchant it." Filius muttered as if to himself.

"Into what?"

"Something useful Ratcock!" Filius barked. "If Luna wishes to continue her mission, tell her hold the stone and say the magic words."

Filius bowed to Ragnok. "Goodbye brother, I love you with all my heart."

The Goblin began to turn green before Filius roared with laughter. "HA, you should see the look on your face."

Ragnok screamed. "May your death be extremely painful."

"May your children be disgraced." Filius screamed back.

"May your nose be stuck up your..."

"May your bank go bankrupt."

"Take that back!" Ragnok hollered.

"Enough of this, out you go."

Luna felt herself being pulled from the pensive and reappeared in Ragnok's office. She looked to Harry who was beside himself with mirth.

"You two really were siblings." Harry chuckled.

"Shut up!" Ragnok grumbled as he showed them a cracked ruby stone, "As you can see, Filius left you this stupid rock. Know what my brother left me? GOLD!"

Luna tilted her head. "How much gold?"

If looks could kill, Luna would be dead. Ragnok shoved the stone into Luna's hands. "I'm sure you know what this used to be."

Harry nodded. "The Sorcerer's stone."

"Actually it's called the Philosopher's stone." Luna hummed.

"Philosopher's stone? What kind of name is that?" Harry argued.

"A better name than Sorcerer's stone." Luna shot back.

"What's wrong with calling it the Sorcerer's stone?" Harry mutter defensively.