Chapter 26: Anarchiam, Aναρχία, Anarhie!

...She didn't know where she was at first, except it was dark and wet. She slowly clawed at the stone floor as she tried to rise to her feet. It was cold.

So cold...

She could hear the whimpering of another poor soul nearby. He sounded like an old man. He was pleading for mercy...begging for death...but it never came.

She rose to her feet and found the poor man lying feebly on the ground. She bent over to help him like she always did. As always it was futile, she could not help him escape. They were both trapped in this living hell.

She could hear Witch's psychotic screams before the door opens. She does not try and escape, she hides in the corner farthest from the door. It matters little, it is her name that is called.

"LOONEY, LOONEY, LITTLE LYING LOONEY!"

Luna slowly approaches the Witch that calls her. "I'm sorry Miss Bellatrix, but I have never lied."

The sadist struck Luna hard, sending her to the floor. "Don't lie to me little girl, I don't like liars. You told me you were a pure blood, You lied, MUGGLE!.

Luna tried to run, but Bellatrix struck her with a body bind curse, again Luna fell to the hard floor. "Rookwood gave me some interesting news. He told me you were born a Squib, yet you can do magic. You are the proof the Dark Lord needs. You filthy Mudbloods are stealing magic from Wizards and Witches like us."

Bellatrix knelt down beside the paralyzed Luna and grabbed her terrified face. "So tell me Little Bitty Baby, who did you steel this magic from? Was it someone strong? Weak? Is this person alive? Was it your Mother?"

Luna felt the curse lift as she was able to answer. "Never! I never hurt my mother!"

"Then who was it girl? Who did you steal the magic from and how?" Bellatrix screamed.

"My Mother gave it to me! I don't know how!" Luna cried.

Bellatrix grinned viciously. "Well then, if you find out how, then this will be less painful for you."

Luna's eyes widened as the Witch conjured a short but razor sharp knife. "You have lied Luna and lying is wrong. You must not tell lies. I'm going to make sure the world always knows what you are. Now hold still girl."

Luna struggled to get away, but the witch grabbed her by the hair and dragged her across the room. Bellatrix cut off a chunk of Luna's hair and threw it aside. Bellatrix forced Luna back to the ground and stuck the knife in her face. "I wonder what to write first. I know, how about FREAK!"

Bellatrix brought the knife to Luna's pure skin...

...and the screaming began.

Her screams continued as Harry struggled to help the girl he loved. Luna was screaming and convulsing on the floor while the whole room looked on helplessly.

"Filius what's going on?" Harry cried out desperately.

"I'm not sure, I think it's the Dementors but this is beyond their usual affect. What are you doing to her you shit!" Filius screamed at the stunned Minister.

The students and teachers watched on in shock as Luna screamed in her seizure state. Harry and Filius had cast Patronus charms, but they helped very little.

"I don't know?" Kingsley yelled in a panic at the appalled looks from those witnessing the horror. "She said Dementors would weaken her, but she said nothing about this."

"What she? Who has you bought? WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Harry shouted at the Minister accusingly. Then it hit him. "The Earth Mother! It's her isn't it?"