Chapter 29: The Wonder of Magic

Harry awoke in a daze, trying to remember what happened the night before. As his clarity returned he felt someone lying against him. He did not need to open his eyes to see the girl he loved sleeping with a smile across her face, nor did he want to. For the first time in Harry's life he felt truly at peace. These same thoughts where going through Luna's mind as she awoke in Harry's arms.

"I'm dreaming...I can't be this normal...this happy." Luna whispered refusing to open her eyes.

Harry kissed the top of her head. "How do you feel Luna?"

Luna sighed. "I feel strong, I feel weak. I feel...I feel like butter."

Harry chuckled. "I know the feeling, I could stay in this spring all night."

"We did sleep in the spring all night, we are still in it now." Luna reminded him with a giggle before sighing with content. "Last night was the happiest of my life. It was magical Harry."

"Yes it was Luna, this spring is so warm." Harry muttered sleepily.

"That's not what I meant." Luna giggled.

Harry teased, "Oh...What did you mean Miss Lovegood."

Luna playfully poked Harry's ribs causing him to reluctantly opened his eyes. Greeting his vision where two very large, bulbous, yellow eyes mere inches from his own.

"GOOD MORNING SCARFACE!"

Luna screamed while Harry cussed. Luna fell into the spring as Harry quickly stood up, only to lose is footing and with a splash, fall back into the water. The sound of laughter surrounded them as they recognized the creatures that cackled in delight.

"Ha! You should have seen the look on your faces." Aναρχία hollered.

"I think I pissed my pants" Anarchiam cackled.

Aναρχία laughed. "You're not wearing any pants"

"Will you both shut up!" Anarhie scolded. "I am sick of your anoying voices, I am sick of your ugly faces, but most of all, I am sick of your Merlin dammed souls!"

"Ouch, Ouch, someone's still has a hangover." Anarchiam heckled.

"NARGLES CAN'T GET HANGOVERS!" Anarhie screamed before wincing at the sound of his own voice.

"But clearly they can get drunk. You proved it last night when you hit on that fairy." Anarchiam giggled.

Aναρχία coughed. "Pixie!"

Luna interrupted the bickering Nargles. "Not to be rude, but why are you here?"

Anarhie looked grumpily at the girl. "I'm afraid we should have been hear sooner Moonchild, but after eight years of...lying dormant, Aναρχία felt we should...celebrate our freedom."

Aναρχία gurgled. "We drank Fire whiskey, we smoked Gillyweed, and...uh...we sniffed some angel dust."

Anarhie groaned. "They are going to get the wrong Idea when you say we sniffed Angel dust."

Anarchiam could hardly suppress his mirth. "You're just jealous because your angel dust was from a pixie."

Aναρχία muttered. "I was flattered really."

"I'LL KILL YOU!" Anarhie screamed.

The Nargles started laughing and cursing, failing to notice as Harry reached for his wand. "Silencio."

The Nargles went silent and proceed to fight each over as they floated away. Anarhie paused until the other two where out of earshot and quickly spoke. "Stupid Nargles can't break a first year charm. You should know that the Spirit wishes to meet with you as the sun reaches the sky. Once you find him it will begin."