Chapter 54: Luna's Dream

Tensions continue to mount between the Goblins and the Humans as treaty talks have again turned sour. The Goblin King of England Ragnok was said to have unleashed a profanity laced rant at the British Prime Minister when talks turned to Goblin reservations. A more appropriate statement was put out by the Goblin people declaring that they wished to live as equals with Humans and not to be subjected to the same treatment of Native Americans during the bloody colonization of North America. The Prime Minister stated that Ragnok's rant was very offensive to Native Americans. The Goblin replied that his thoughts on Native Americans are no different than his thoughts on other Humans. "They all taste the same when cooked. So treat us like the people we are or we will treat humans like the swine!"

On brighter news, an uneasy alliance has formed between the old Magi, and the rest of the formerly mundane North America. The alliance features all three countries USA, Canada and Mexico. Goblin's have also stated they are happy with the agreements and offer support to the ongoing negotiations in Britain.

(Click)

Is the famed Luna Lovegood really a Lovegood? Shocking developments may shock you. Are the rumors true, that Luna's real Mother was none other than the infamous Magical Dictator Delores Umbridge, who Luna helped over throw. Also how did Umbridge die? Was it from her madness or murdered by her own alleged Daught-

(Click)

The Centaurs are far more receptive to talks of reservations as they have no desire to live in the "civilized" world, or even be classified as non beasts. To them the idea of being separate from nature is an abominable sin. Despite living in the wild Forests, Centaurs have proven to be as intelligent and civilized as any culture we have seen. They are however dangerously territorial. In this documentary, I have been given a rare opportunity to observe and submerse myself in the Centaur culture. They are very wary of my presence and of cameras so it will be somewhat regulated, as the Centaurs keep their sacred rituals and secrets close to their chests. If I were to violate their laws I would be at the mercy of their justice.

(Click)

As the Minister of Magical Britain, Hermione Granger has played a key role in trying to desegregate a new magical world. In an interview, Granger pointed out that "For many Muggles or mundane people, they were living in a segregated world and did not even know it. I know this might prove to be even more tricky than desegregating the USA, which had largely been split into groups of White and African Americans. This process resulted in riots, violence and hate crimes. I would like to believe we are all better people and have learned from the previous generation. However I am prepared for the worst as change is rarely easy."

When asked of the ongoing threats of assassination by the terrorist organization known as the Totalitar, Granger simply stated. "People have been trying to kill me since I was 12 years old. Threats are not worth my time."

What has she been working on. "In fact I am proud to announce the launch of the first magically powered and manned exhibition to other planets. We have begun colonizing the moon but that is just the beginning. The Shuttle will be heading across the Solar System, installing portkeys on other planets to colonize. We will then begin making the environments more hospitable for earth life. With magic we might be able to travel faster than the speed of light and create worm holes to teleport us across the universe. With Magic we might also be able to solve the mysteries of Quantum physic. In fact Magic might be the very thing we call Dark Matter. Of course only time will tell if that's the case. Together magic and science can do things we believed to be impossible."

(Click)

"So let me get this straight, your boy friend is a Goblin."

"I don't see what the problem is, we love each other and to deny us our love is racism."