Stargazing (Prologue)

This'll be my first main story of this book. I'll be making some other oneshots and am taking requests. More info in the notice which I have published. Thanks 😊

Btw, Amatsuki is the first utaite I'm interested about :D
I hope you all will enjoy this story xD

Ps : this story is all based from my imagination, it has almost nothing to do with real life 😊

And sorry if the chara doesn't really match up with your self 😅

ENJOY~

♡~~~♢~~~♧~~~♤~~~♧~~~♢~~~♡

I'm (Y/n), I'm currently studying in an university in (Y/fave country or wtever xD). I'm studying about animating and illustrating, especially anime/manga style! It has been my dream since long ago to become an animator or an illustrator for utaites all around the world, especially for a japanese utaite called Amatsuki...

To my surprise, to graduate, I have to do apprenticeships in a foreign country, and i got Japan! (Yay!!!) So i got to choose a company which will be the place I'll be working at for a year. And yes! There is a company which usually provide animations and illustrations for japanese utaites including Amatsuki!!!

(I don't know if the real things works this way, but well, in this story it works that way... lols =v=)

"Sir! I wanna be an apprentice in this company! Please?" I begged at the headmaster excitingly.
"Silly you, you do get to choose you know. Okay, then I'll be sending your proposal later. I'll tell you the details later on, okay." Said the headmaster writing a few thing who knows what it is.
"Okay, thank you so much sir" I bowed and make my way outside the headmaster room. Finally, I'll get to meet Amatsuki! I can't help but skip all the way home.

☆Time skip☆
02 August 20xx

Finally, I'm in Japan! I skip and walk around like a kid through out the bustling city. It is so unknown yet familiar since I researched all about Japan these past days. I rode a taxi to go to the company to start my day working, or more like saying hello first.

"Hello, I'm the apperantice from (y/campus name and fave country), my name is (y/n). Nice to meet you!" I said excitingly to the chief of the company.
"Nice to meet you too Miss (Y/n). It seems like your japanese is flawless, I'm surprised!" Said the Chief, praising my japanese talking.
"My, thank you! I've been studying japanese all these days actually! I've been dreaming to come here as an illustraitor/animator since I was a child!" I told him with a big smile on my face.
"I see, well, welcome to Japan!" Said the Chief happily, he then lead me to a room. There are 5 guy sitting inside the room. And I could recognize all of them!
"So, Miss (y/n). In this whole year you'll be working with these 5 guys who is a booming utaites currently, as a group called-"
"Circle Of Friends!!!" I cut the Chief's brief explanation unconciously. The whole attentions make it ways to me immediately. I could feel everyone's eyes on me, even the CoF (Circle Of Friends) member's eyes are on me.
"Seems like I don't need to explain anymore, you are familiar with utaites. Okay, I'll leave the rest to you guys." The Chief went back to his office at the end of the hall after waving his hand towards me and CoF.

Wow, I am so dumbfounded here. My face must be weird now. The CoF's members are staring me, my face turns red slowly, I can't take this! I'm being stared by the best rapper ever Hashiyan, the relaxing Kony, an ikemen Ito Kashitaro, and the cheery shota Un:c (pronounced anku usually)!!!!
"A-ah... Hi! I'm (Y/n), I'll be your illustrator for a while, nice to meet you all!" I bowed and talked clumsily to break the silent. Did I, sounded weird?