Kradness x Reader

Whootwhoot~
I'm back with a other fluffy story xD
Enjoy this Kradness x Reader~

Requested by StarChori -chan ^^

This story is accompanied by :
Song : Otsu Kimi Recital
Vocal : Kradness

Enjoy~
\(> w <)/

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
[Narrator's PoV]

"

Krad-kun!" You called out to your precious boyfriend who is waiting for you at the bench.

"Ah, (y/n)-chan!" He answered.

"Sorry, did I made you wait?" You smiles as you scratch the back of your head.

"Nah, I just got here too." Kradness smiles back at you.

"I see." You smiles again, then you take Kradness's hand and starts to pull it lightly.

"Let's go!" You said happily, leading him into the crowds.

"Sure, sure. You're so excited huh?" Kradness gave out a small laugh.

"Uhuh! Of course! It's our first date after soooooo long after all!" You said excitedly.

"Yeah, sorry for having no time all these times." Kradness apologized to you, giving you a sad smile.

"Nah, it's okay. You have to work after all, I totally understands it." You smiles at Kradness, your boyfriend who is also a busy popular utaite.

"Then where are we going first?" Kradness asked you.

"Just sightseeing first?" You smiles.

"Okay!" Kradness then follows you, walking all around the amusement park.

(Few minutes later)

"Oh, such a cute couple! Come here a sec?" A lady calls out to both of you. Seems like she is a promoter.

"Yes?" You asked with a cheerful smile.

"Both of you seems so close, want to try a test of love?" The lady asks.

"Hm? What kind of test?" Kradness asked curiously.

"It is a very easy test! First both of you just answer some questions individually, and we'll evaluate it, as well as giving a score! If the score is high, that means both of you are a oerfect couple!" The lady said.

"Heeeh...." You began to take interest. Kradness took a peek at your amazed face and laugh a bit.

"That's not all! After that both of you will be tested to go through a haunted house!" The lady continued.

"Eh? A--aa haunted house?!" You said sweating.

"After that?" Kradness holds your shoulder. You took a peek at his confident face and blushes a bit.

"After that, both of you will go upstage and show your love to the audience!" The lady said excitedly.

"And, what do we get?" Kradness asked as he grip your shoulder tightly.

"A blessing for a long last relationship, a charm, a couple mech, and even a couole doll, and many other prizes that you can get!" The lady said as she clasp her hands together.

"Interested?" The winks at both of you.

"Eeh.. I guess no-" as you tried to refuse the offer, Kradness stops you.

"We'll join. It's free anyway right?" Kradness smiles sweetly.

"Of course! Then off you go." The lady leads both of you to the testing location.