Stargazing [Part 1]

(A/N) : Hi, I'm back xD
So, here is part 1 for Stargazing.
I hope you all will enjoy part 1 as well as the prev one (prologue) 😄

enjoy~

************************************

Ugh, the atmosphere is kinda awkward. Well, right now I'm here with Amatsuki in a small and cute cafe full of sweets. We ordered some cakes and tea, and sitted here for a while now. The cakes and tea sure are delicious but, this silent is not the kind of mood i want! >□<]/

"Uuuh... so, Amatsuki-san, why do we came to this cafe?" I asked Amatsuki, hoping that this will break the silent at least for a while.

"Hmm? Well, you see, I'm pretty tired for work right now so I'm taking a break okay. And you're here to accompany me cause I'm like a rabbit, I can't stand loneliness!" Said Amatsuki while waving his hand a bit like a kid, then sips his tea and continue looking at his phone.

"But, the chief and the other members won't be happy with us taking a break by ourself right?" I said, sweating a bit, taking a sip of tea afterward.

"True that, but, I feel like I can't take this work anymore." Said Amatsuki, with a surprisingly gloomy face. I guess even the cheery shota-like Amatsuki can get down too.

"Why? Your career is good enough already, and everybody loves you. You do love music, your co-workers, and your fans right?" I asked him, my sweat drop as his face got even darker than before. Oops, did I said something wrong?

"I do love music. My co-workers are nice, so are my fans." Said Amatsuki, then locking his phone and put it down.

"The-then why?" I said confusingly, slightly tilting my head to the side.

"But, there's something that my previous illustrator said to me." Said Amatsuki, his face beginning to show more sadness.

"What, what did your previous illustrator said?" I hesitated a little, but I asked him anyway.

"She said, I don't have any shine at all, which is why all of her illustration seems to be dull and that is the reason she quit the job. From then, I kept on thinking that I must really be dull like she said, having no light at all, unlike the other CoF members. Soon enough, I found myself sulking and lost all of motivation to work. Silly me right?" Said Amatsuki resting his head onto the desk. Wow, he looks so depressed...

I sighed, and then...

"OUCH!!!" I hit Amatsuki's head a little bit harder than the pinch from before. (yandere smile lols xD) "What's that for?!" Asked Amatsuki complaining while rubbing his head like crazy. Guess I DID hit him so hard, more like, too hard... 😅

"Well, sorry bout that, can't help it." I said sipping my tea a bit then continues to talk. "I don't give a damn to what your previous illustrator said. But I do know that she is neglecting her work just because of her STUPID reason and I do not fond of that kinda person." I said, folding my arm and giving out a bloodlusk (?). Amatsuki just stared at me blankly.

"Well, anyway," i sighed and relaxed my position as well as my expression a bit and said, "no matter how dull you are, it's not the illustration job to complain about the person they supposed to illustrate. Illustrator's job is to bring your hidden light out through their illustration and make you shine the brightest!" I said smiling so brightly, this is my belief since I was still so little.

"Aah! I'm sorry if I said something stupid, and sorry for hitting you hard! Really, sorry, Amatsuki-san!" I said standing up and bow towards him after realising what I've done to him.

"Just Amatsuki is fine, (y/n)-chan." Amatsuki said flicking my forehead pretty hard to the point my head was flung backwards. I rub my forehead as I straighten up my body. Wow, his smile is so angelic and so bright, I can't even understand why the previous illustrator said that he is dull.

"Stop staring at me like that!" Amatsuki said covering his face a bit. How cute! "Okay, Amatan!" I said giving him a big smile and an okay sign.

"A-Amatan?" Said Amatsuki his face redden a bit. "The heck is that nickname?" He continued and laugh so hard afterward.

I gasped. "Ah, sorry! I usually called you that whenever I talk about you. Well, you know, Amatsuki is kinda long and I, uuh..." I could hardly find a proper word to tell him. My face is so red, and I lowered down my head.

"Haha, well, it's fine." Said Amatsuki. Geez, how stupid of me. But I don't regret my action at all. I sat down and started to smile like an idiot, continue to eat the rest of my (y/fav cake).

"AMATSUKI!!!!!!!!!!"

Wha-?! I almost choked my tea because the door opened up with a very hard bang and followed by a very loud shout, more like a scream?

"Damn..." said Amatsuki his face looking pale as he tried to hide his face. He pulled his usual red beanie all the way down to cover his whole face. And then he pulled his jacket and arrange it so that it'll hide his whole upper body, including his arms. Wow, nice camouflaged, you'll get busted soon enough...

I gulped my tea down to the last drop, and then start to pack my things quickly. Just as i finished packing my things, Un:c and the other (as expected) come to our seat and start to yell and shake Amatsuki like crazy. Uwaa, I will never wanna make Un:c mad, or he'll turn me into a (y/n) shake. (LOLz)

"I'm sorry for all the trouble we caused you (y/n)-san, let's return to the company first." Said Kashi with a smile, but I just knew he is so mad right now.

"Okay, but, I guess Amatan won't be able to walk by himself anymore." I said gazing at Amatsuki lifting my eyebrow a bit with a small smile.

"Amatan?" Said Hashiyan from behind me, his eyes widened.

"Aah, well... I meant, Amatsuki-san... haha..." I said sweating a bit.

"Haha, no need to look like that! It's alright, you can even call him Bakamatsuki!" (literally a pun that'll mean : Stupid Amatsuki :v) said Hashiyan rumaging my head a bit. I gave a small clumsy smile afterward.

After dragging Amatsuki into Kashi's car, Kashi soon drive us to the company in a quite slow speed cause the car is so heavy right now. Well, Kashi's car is not that big, so I, Amatsuki, Hashiyan, and Un:c will have to be squeezed in the middle row, Kony at the front seat, and Kashi at the driver seat. Well, there is no other option cause if Kony's seat is at the middle row than, well, you know, body size problem. 😅 (I am so sorry Kony-san TwT) (A/n : I don't really know if Kashi really has a car or not or if he can drive or not but, he does in this story xD)

Sigh, I haven't even started working yet I feel so tired already. I thought, my eyes starting to get heavy, and my body is not in a stable position anymore.

*THUD*

To be continued

************************************

Well, we"ll continue in the next part, will you guys crashed?! Traffic jam?! Travgic accident (?)!!! (Referring to the *THUD* from the last part :V

Well, just see it in the next part xD more like, read it :V

Lols, anyway, thanks for the like, comment, and vote 😊

See you soon~

PS : If you wanna request a FF, I'll gladly accept it 😊