Mafumafu x Reader

Hello~

I am making a new fluffy oneshot~

Accompanied with
Gumi - Yakimochi no Kotae_honeyworks~
(Tell me if I entered the singer name wrong :'v)

Please do enjoy~~~

Requested by mufflerxo -chan~

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
[Narrator's PoV]

It's been years since you and Mafu started dating. He's always been so cute, funny, and kind everytime to you. He loves you so much it's almost too much.

"(Y/n)-chan!" Mafu calls out to you who is lying on the floor looking at a magazine.

"Hmm?" You answered.

"What are you reading???" Mafu cam closer to you curiously.

"Nothing?" You said smiling looking at your magazine.

"Aaah!" Mafu shout suddenly when he sees the magazine's content.

"Wha-?!" You were surprised. Mafu took away the magazine and throws it to a far desk.

"What was that for?!" You said angrily.

"I-i-t's scary?" Mafu said sweating. He throws the magazine away almost immediately without thinking. He is now regretting for making you upset.

"How could you throw it away like that..." Your face grew sadder.

"It's a sacred thing. Full of my idol's face!" You pouts.

"...." Mafu stays quite as he stares at you.

Mafu then walks away. He went to take the magazine. He read the content quickly and then he came to you.

"Which one is your fav?" Mafu asked with a straight face as he flips the magazine's pages.

"Eh... This guy?" You said. You felt weird, but you answered it anyway.

"Then, between me and this guy. Who is more handsome?" Mafu asked with a rather cool face.

"E-eh?" You blushed.

"I'm serious." Mafu asked you with puppy eyes.

"E-eh...." You blushed even harder.

To be honest, Mafu's face is just so beautiful and cute to you. He is so perfect. But, you feel like you'll lose if you said he is the handsome one.

"O-of course it's this guy!" You pointes at the magazine, right at the model's face.

"Hmm... Sure?" Mafu asked with puppy eyes again.

"S-s-sure!" You pouted looking proud. Your cheeks are still red.

"Hmm, then. Which of us do you love the most?" He smiles so sweetly at you.

"E-eh?!" You blushed even harder. His smile is just so angelic you felt like it has cleanse your soul.

"Hmm?" Mafu smiles sweetly, with his puppy eyes.

"Ugh..." You pouted with red cheeks.

"I-i-i love this guy of course! He is just so perfect!" You said, averting your gaze as you point your finger towards the model's face.

"Heee?" Mafu smirks.

You sweat a bit. You felt like winning, but at the same time losing. And soon, you realised that you're not the winning person this time.

"So, you don't love me?" Mafu said, leaning closer to you. He put the magazine on the floor.

"Ye-.. Kinda." You avert you gaze, you crawl backward, but then, your back touches the wall. It's a deadend.

"Shoot!" You thought to yourself.

"I guess, I'm so sad..." Mafu said, frowning a bit. Showing his sad expression, as he pin you on the wall.

His face grew closer, both your and Mafu's lips almost touches. You closed your eyes.But instead of kissing you, he stood up and walks off to the doorway.

"Huh?" You take a peek, and surprised to see Mafu's action.

"Y-you're leaving?" You asked, a hint of disappointment on your tone.

"Yeah, kinda bored. You don't love me anyway. Guess, we're done?" Mafu said with a cold expression.

"Wha-" you were so surprised. You were just joking, but the event turned this way. Your eyes soon got teary.

"Then, good bye, (y/n)-chan." Mafu put his hand on the doorknoob.

"Wait!" You shouts.

"What again?" Mafu stares at you, coldly.

"D-do-don't leave me...." You said as a few tears flows through your eyes. You then rubs the endless tears.

"Don't leave me stupid. Sorry, I lied." You said while shivering, you closed your face wholely.

"I love you! I love you so much it is almost too much!" You yelled, stilk crying. You then sat on the floor.

"That's why, don't leave me...." You said.

It was quite, but then you can feel a big hand pats your head. You look upward to find Mafu smiling as he pats your head.

"Don't cry idiot, I was joking. I love you too, (y/n)-chan." Mafu said gently as he rubs your tears away.

"Uuh, idiot! I thought you were doing it for real! You scared me! Idiot! Moron! Stupid!" You hit Mafu with both of your hand.

"Haha, sorry sorry." Mafu then hugs you tightly.

"Sorry okay?" Mafu hugs you tighter. He then pats your head as well at the same time, which soothe you. Making your tears stops.

"Um, thanks, stupid." You smiled as you hugs him back.

"Yeah, and btw, today is a lesson kay?" Mafu said.

"Huh?" You looks at him straight at the face with your red puffy eyes.

Mafu smiles, he then raise your chin.

"Don't ever make me jealous."

Mafu said, before he kissed you on the lips, gently.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Okaaaaaay so that's iiiiiit
I hope it's fluffy enough 😂
Thank yoouu for reading!

Sorry for disappearing these days...
I'm on a journey ( actually I'm locked in my room) to finish my (not so) important missions (actually assignments) and to accompany my (virtual) boyfriend from korea (refers to Mystic Messanger)

So yeaaaaaaah....
Thank you for reading
Sorry for grammar mistakes and typos ^^;

See you~☆